Faceless blade's death

dl770041

Dec 28, 2023
In the latest update after investigating the ring of fate with calise, I pursued the faceless blade and won the fight, but she killed herself, should i not have chased after her then???

Last edited:

Lolipop

Jun 21, 2020
Will the Faceless Blade pop up again (or are there any plans) if we don't kill her?

Or is it canon that she dies; it's planned she'll never show up again if we let her go?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
:iiam:

That said, the scene is triply missable; the event that leads up to it is entirely optional, she doesn't show up in all cases and you still have to pick the option to pursue her in order for it to happen. I think it's a pretty safe assumption that there are Plans for her beyond this particular event and that she's not going to just vanish from the story if you didn't see it.

Lolipop

Jun 21, 2020
:iiam:

That said, the scene is triply missable; the event that leads up to it is entirely optional, she doesn't show up in all cases and you still have to pick the option to pursue her in order for it to happen. I think it's a pretty safe assumption that there are Plans for her beyond this particular event and that she's not going to just vanish from the story if you didn't see it.

Good point.

I guess I'm just numbed from the other visual novels I've played, that has layers upon layers of complex decisions >_<

I shall spare the Faceless Blade for now:p

Reaper113

Mar 29, 2016
HoW
Good point.

I guess I'm just numbed from the other visual novels I've played, that has layers upon layers of complex decisions >_<

I shall spare the Faceless Blade for now:p
How do you get the Faceless Blade to show up at all after or during the investigation as I can't seem to find her and don't want to miss any content!?

Tony_Redgrave

Dec 11, 2021
HoW

How do you get the Faceless Blade to show up at all after or during the investigation as I can't seem to find her and don't want to miss any content!?
The first time I did the investigation, I never got the option to pursue her. After speaking to Hana and Komari about the Faceless Blade and then doing the investigation, the option appeared. Don't know if there are any other variables.

Lolipop

Jun 21, 2020
The first time I did the investigation, I never got the option to pursue her. After speaking to Hana and Komari about the Faceless Blade and then doing the investigation, the option appeared. Don't know if there are any other variables.
HoW

When you pick the prime suspect at the Minatour King's banquet, I think you aren't supposed to accuse the
crown prince, the most suspicious candidate
for the faceless blade to pop up as well

Blackguard

Is it really only death? Hope there will be a way to have her defect and go to the wayfort one day...

Reaper113

Mar 29, 2016
When you pick the prime suspect at the Minatour King's banquet, I think you aren't supposed to accuse the
crown prince, the most suspicious candidate
for the faceless blade to pop up as well
I pidked the sleazy senator/advisor guy and talked to both kistune before investigating then did two goes one with zapping the ring by itself & one with the mc and ring at the same time and she doesn't show up? :gedthinkies: