ExtraMeet: Redd

Omnicae

Jun 15, 2018
So been exploring the options of ExtraMeet a little bit. Is there any GoogleDoc with the actual convos and options?

The reason I ask, is because I stumbled upon ReDD in Tavros Station through ExtraMeet, there was quite a few elaborate messages hinting at a continuation of this story...

1) '(...) Next time...',
2) her asking if you want to be a ful time pet
3) But most importantly, the PC itself even considers this: 'As you show yourself out to take a moment to reflect. You’re definitely going to have to consider her offer.'

Is this really just another one-night stand, this just screams for a follow-up!
I am not begging for more content, just checking if someone may found anything on this, if so, please share!

(Props to Fr0sty and DrunkZombie for adding ExtraMeet, pretty damn hilarious at times)

Cheers,

Reactions: MosAnted

MosAnted

Aug 11, 2018
So been exploring the options of ExtraMeet a little bit. Is there any GoogleDoc with the actual convos and options?

The reason I ask, is because I stumbled upon ReDD in Tavros Station through ExtraMeet, there was quite a few elaborate messages hinting at a continuation of this story...

1) '(...) Next time...',
2) her asking if you want to be a ful time pet
3) But most importantly, the PC itself even considers this: 'As you show yourself out to take a moment to reflect. You’re definitely going to have to consider her offer.'

Is this really just another one-night stand, this just screams for a follow-up!
I am not begging for more content, just checking if someone may found anything on this, if so, please share!

(Props to Fr0sty and DrunkZombie for adding ExtraMeet, pretty damn hilarious at times)

Cheers,

https://docs.google.com/document/d/...igxjOLvNNZpDqQU3o/edit#heading=h.uqky74s2tkk4

I just thought the same thing you did lol, but sadly there's nothing more at the moment. I too would love to see an expansion on her at some point~

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
All the props go to fr0sty, I was just the code monkey.

All the current content is set up as one night stands unfortunately. In fact after 30 days they reset and they are first dates all over again.

It would be cool if future content allowed for seconds dates and even a path for a permanent relationship.

There are a few extrameet characters I really like. Thrasher cat for example