Expansion idea for Centaur Village

Renatar

Sep 4, 2021
I think the centaur village has been a bit neglected, unlike Marefolk Village, these are just some ideas that have been flying through my head for a while and I wanted to share them.
This is the first time that I share something like this, the truth is that I apologize if my vocabulary is not correct, I am writing this on my phone, at four in the morning, on the train back home from work xD

1- Vendors: I came up with the idea of a special vendor, the only one that sells a useful item, maybe a lot for the higher difficulty levels.
+Since centaurs love nature so much and roaming wide expanses, I came up with the idea of a merchant who sells you special camping gear, one that doubles the rest effects, its effects last longer, and can be used anywhere, As a serious disadvantage, you can only buy one per week and you cannot buy more than two.
+It also offers unique potions, Turtle Potion and Basilisk Potion, the first heals very little health but gives you a defense boost, and the other takes some health but greatly increases all the damage you do.

2- Missions: "Troublesome Inheritance". After helping the village, and having married Ahmri, we will have the possibility of meeting this mission. Kato and Nula are a couple of brothers, heirs to the largest farm in the entire valley, but their relationship is far from good, what's more, they despise each other, they both grew up knowing that only one could inherit everything, but now, with their father already very old and at the gates of death, this compendia has intensified.
This is where we come in, everyone's favorite perverted heroes, because the old man doesn't want his children to kill each other for the inheritance, he has decided to hold a small competition, a kind of treasure hunt, for that reason, he asks us to us, the heroes, to be the judges, because he trusts that we will be impartial (Things that, of course, we will not be).
Once the competition is declared, we can get closer to talk to the brothers and decide who has the best "arguments" for why he should win. Kato wants to take advantage of the food production to have a trade agreement with the Marefolk village, which would finish polishing any rough edges with them, but it would prevent her from trading with many other cities and towns, which is the opposite of what Nula wants, she wants to forget about any deal with Villa Marefolk, and start a new business route that she says will bring merchants and opportunities to everyone in the village (both seem to have altruistic goals, but at the end of the day, both are pursuing their own interests, which make them rich ). Here you have to decide who to help, you will have to do the most difficult part, go everywhere to look for the objects that the old man requests, when you finish and the heir is chosen, the other brother will leave the village and not knowing that you conspired against him, he will always greet you in a good way, but that's not all, before inheriting, Kato or Nula must get married, here you can offer to find someone random (I imagine nobody does that) or offer yourself as a couple, in any case that would be the end.

Two more things.
1- Depending on who you help, every Monday they will send you a special fruit basket, in the case of Nula, she will send you a fruit basket that gives you a momentary buff to all stats, and Kato's sesta will remove any negative affect you have.
2- The father of Kato and Nula was not very convinced with his children, so despite his complaints he married again with a very, very young centaur, someone extremely beautiful, who his children thought was after his fortune, but due to his advanced age, they did not believe that it was possible for him to have another child. You know her and you realize that despite her beautiful appearance she is a very sweet and kind lady, she did not want to marry the old man, but she had to do it so that he would forgive her brother's gambling debts, but she wanted to have her own family, she is no longer so young and once she becomes a widow there will not be many males who love her, besides she is very frustrated, the old man does not touch her and even if he could, he does not have the vitality to please her. Here you can give them a few words of encouragement and if you want, help her with her “problem”. In short, a week after finishing the mission, you will meet her again, everyone in the village believes that her pregnancy is from the deceased old man and although the other inhabitants whisper about her, Tami is happy, she will have a son that she will raise with much love, here you can wish her luck, promise that you will come to visit them often, or reveal that you are responsible and take her with you.

Mission: ".....is in our blood." I don't have much to detail here, but I have thought of a mission for Eubicha, in which we will meet her two sisters, and we will see that certain hobbies are shared by them.

Mission: "Spring has come." There are two things that have been going around your head regarding your beautiful wife. Why hasn't she become the leader of the village yet? And the other is even more disconcerting. How is it possible that after everything you two have done, she is still not pregnant!? Both questions stun your beloved, the second question more than the first, but both have simple answers. She is not the leader because she has not yet passed the test of "The Arrival of Spring", the heir to the current leader must perform an act of bravery and courage, one that proves her worth in the eyes of her people, she explains to you that although her father and everyone in the village consider that she has overcome this, for her it is not like that, at the end of the day she was lucky to meet you, that's why she looks for an opportunity to prove, to prove to herself, that is worthy. The other answer is much less poetic, she simply drinks an infusion of special herbs every day that prevent her from getting pregnant, she admits that she wants to pass her test before giving birth to her first child, but like you, she is surprised that the herbs were able to contain your vitality.

A couple of days after this, she tells us that she has found her "challenge". It turns out that very skillfully she had been following a group of corrupt centaurs, she realized that lately their numbers had dropped a lot, and she supposed that now they would be more desperate than ever, which allowed her to follow them to their lair, she asks for your help to finally put an end to this danger of the valley and you accept (Do you want to or not, did you hear me?) Cleaning the dungeon is a great confidence boost for her, she reveals to you that she was insecure because she is not as strong as her father and fears not living up to their expectations.
Here you have two options…
[My strength is your strength] You tell her that no matter what, you are there for her and that if she needs help, she never hesitates to look for you.
[Your virtue is greater] You tell her that she is a brave woman, with her heart and vision set on the future, she is a leader who will be able to lead her people on the path of progress when all the conflicts be solutions.
In both options she gives you a thank you kiss and they continue.

Tipping Point (Remember, poison is your best friend)
You arrive at the supply room, where you see weapons for a small army and their numbers are not as few as you had thought, luckily Ahmri has brought with her poison, which you can use to poison the rations, on the other hand, it should not be so difficult to damage the equipment, it just takes enough force. Before they start they notice something, many new slaves, that's the reason for the party, they have captured many new prisoners that they can use to spawn new warriors, the girls seem to be fine, it seems they haven't been touched yet. While thinking what to do they can hear a voice from outside, the boss is asking for a female and beer, which puts you in a difficult situation, sacrifice the girls in order to destroy the resources and have an easier battle, “sacrifice”, or find another way
[Letting the women be led away] Sorry, but there's nothing that can be done.
[Beer...?] Ahmri has poison, though you should have some too. You offer to bring a poisoned beer, something that will come in handy in the next fight. You must take into account that it does not have some type of poison, Ahmri will give you his, therefore, the reinforcements that will arrive in the final battle will not have any type of penalty, also, since you will carry the drink, you must have some member of the group with enough physical strength to break the team.
[Ahmri] Ahmri is willing to sacrifice anything to stop this madness. Ahmri offers to be taken away, giving everyone time. While they are preparing they all get a chance to see Ahmri's fate, as they mock her for capturing the chief's daughter, and stating that if the chief impregnates her, he will be able to become her new leader. . (This would be the path of corruption, after defeating everyone, Ahmri's personality changes completely, due to certain substances she ingested, she becomes much more lustful, to the point that she is no longer interested in cooking or dating, there are times when we see her succumb to lust, knowing that something is not right, her father does not give her power either)

but....
If everything went well, we return to the village and Ahmri is hailed as a hero, all the ladies who were kidnapped returned and her father gives her the command, that same night, she wants to remember her honeymoon, and tells you that she has drunk a antidote, she wants to have the first of many babies. A few days later, when you visit her, you realize that she is pregnant and after a while your baby is born, Amdriel. He is a beautiful white centaur like his mother, who will have certain events in which we can help him develop his personality, more noble and solemn, like his mother, or on the contrary, more adventurous, if we choose the first, in the end we will always see him in the village helping the inhabitants, but if we manage to make his personality adventurous, he will ask permission and go to see a little of the lands that his father is trying to save.

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
Let us know when you've opened Google docs and started hashing these ideas out.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
So, you have a lot of Ideas and you've put them in the right place if you're looking to gauge interest in them. If you're willing to sit down and write some of this stuff, you'll probably get feedback. But as Shrike points out, nobody is going to write something like this for you and adding multiple NPCs and quests is a really big undertaking and not ideal first-submission material.

Also, rule of thumb: Check with the creator(s) of given content first because you don't want to waste a lot of time writing something that will be rejected immediately because it clashes with their plans, the lore or both. At least one thing you've proposed will do just that because Garde has mentioned plans for Ahmri Mayternity content. That means any 'Here are my ideas for Ahmrison/dottir' plans are a non-starter, as is any assumption that she can't become pregnant currently as opposed to said pregnancy content just not being written yet.

Another tip to bear in mind and related to that, maybe you were just typing this up and weren't thinking about it but when talking about the Champ and Ahmri's child you assume the Champ is going to be his father. If that was just an oversight on your part, that's fine, just remember it in the future. If it wasn't and you're writing content on the assumption that the Champ is male with a penis, you should be rethinking that.

One more specific bit, also related to the above:
A few days later, when you visit her, you realize that she is pregnant and after a while your baby is born, Amdriel. He is a beautiful white centaur like his mother, who will have certain events in which we can help him develop his personality, more noble and solemn, like his mother, or on the contrary, more adventurous
Centaur pregnancies last up to a year per the codex entry; the game canonically happens in the timeframe of a couple of months. Some of this gets handwaved with things like the speedy pregnancy mechanic so players can have the experience of children (or just number gremlining) regardless of this, but realistically speaking no child of the Champ is going to be old enough to be a meaningful character until well after the adventure is over. The only reason Kinu is able to be an exception is because of Astral Plane Timey Wimey Fuckery.

It's kind of moot because Garde already has plans for Ahmripreg, but this is the kind of lore thing you do need to keep in mind in general terms.

Renatar

Sep 4, 2021
So, you have a lot of Ideas and you've put them in the right place if you're looking to gauge interest in them. If you're willing to sit down and write some of this stuff, you'll probably get feedback. But as Shrike points out, nobody is going to write something like this for you and adding multiple NPCs and quests is a really big undertaking and not ideal first-submission material.

Also, rule of thumb: Check with the creator(s) of given content first because you don't want to waste a lot of time writing something that will be rejected immediately because it clashes with their plans, the lore or both. At least one thing you've proposed will do just that because Garde has mentioned plans for Ahmri Mayternity content. That means any 'Here are my ideas for Ahmrison/dottir' plans are a non-starter, as is any assumption that she can't become pregnant currently as opposed to said pregnancy content just not being written yet.

Another tip to bear in mind and related to that, maybe you were just typing this up and weren't thinking about it but when talking about the Champ and Ahmri's child you assume the Champ is going to be his father. If that was just an oversight on your part, that's fine, just remember it in the future. If it wasn't and you're writing content on the assumption that the Champ is male with a penis, you should be rethinking that.

One more specific bit, also related to the above:

Centaur pregnancies last up to a year per the codex entry; the game canonically happens in the timeframe of a couple of months. Some of this gets handwaved with things like the speedy pregnancy mechanic so players can have the experience of children (or just number gremlining) regardless of this, but realistically speaking no child of the Champ is going to be old enough to be a meaningful character until well after the adventure is over. The only reason Kinu is able to be an exception is because of Astral Plane Timey Wimey Fuckery.

It's kind of moot because Garde already has plans for Ahmripreg, but this is the kind of lore thing you do need to keep in mind in general terms.
No, no, please, I did not do this with any kind of ambition, it was just a bunch of ideas that I had going around in my head, I decided to write them down to pass the time back home and I wanted to share them, maybe someone else could find them too entertaining

It's kind of moot because Garde already has plans for Ahmripreg, but this is the kind of lore thing you do need to keep in mind in general terms
Like I said, I didn't write this with any intention, so I deliberately omit those variants XD

Renatar

Sep 4, 2021
Let us know when you've opened Google docs and started hashing these ideas out.
I don't think so, but I'm a night guard, you'd be surprised how much free time I have xD
Maybe one day I'll write something like a FanFic