Expandable Busts (Not Breasts)

easykiln

Sep 10, 2015
It has always bothered me that you couldn't click on a bust to see it in higher resolution, considering they seem to originally be quite large. It would be especially nice on small screens. Like my phone.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
How bloated do you want the game's file size to be? Text game first, image browser second probably way lower. Smutosaur has the full size images. Look there.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
How bloated do you want the game's file size to be? Text game first, image browser second probably way lower. Smutosaur has the full size images. Look there.

and a lot of the bust images can be viewed in super high rez on Furaffinity where most of them artists who do em are found.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
There's over 100MB of images. Since they're only assets, I don't think they'll cause slowdown issues, but I'm pretty sure most people won't feel like downloading a big .swf

Gedan

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Larger versions of stuff will be available as part of the fabled ~imagepack~ version of the game. Eventually. One day.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
whitedevil's flahne picture and art in general was/is on point.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Larger versions of stuff will be available as part of the fabled ~imagepack~ version of the game. Eventually. One day.

So that glorious day we would have added option to view larger pics ingame using brand new shiny feature as long we got fabled imagepack downloaded too? I hope as it would be indeed glorious for many people day ^^

Atticus.Arc

Aug 27, 2015
Well, if you think about it, while the image pack would probably be pretty hefty from the mb weight of all those full res photos, having a little "click to expand to full size" seems like a decent idea.

Although I imagine it could cause some formatting issues if it's not just a separate pop out sort of menu? Don't know.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
If I'm not wrong those bust that we got current ingame are about that size actualy so there isn't any larger versions of them hidden in game. So making option to expand them would mean add all the pics bigger version that would...again bloat game file and that isn't as I suppose point of your suggestion Atticus.

Last edited by a moderator:

easykiln

Sep 10, 2015
If I'm not wrong those bust that we got current ingame are about that size actualy so there isn't any larger versions of them hidden in game. So making option to expand them would mean add all the pics bigger version that would...again bloat game file and that isn't as I suppose point of your suggestion Atticus.

On small screens, like phones, they are shrunken down considerably.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
On small screens, like phones, they are shrunken down considerably.

Well fair point plus version for phones is different file so yeah think here would be possible to expand them to default size we playing on normal comps can see them.