Expac of Badger Quest

Damien Soulfire

Jun 16, 2016
This isn't a rush or an immediate idea/suggestion right now, I was thinking of an expansion of the Badger Quest that allows you to bimbo Penny/Badger post campaign here is how I imagine it working:
Cum Slut Penny: Once you recruit Penny and make her a cum slut she will approach you after some time to try and take her game to the next level, if you bimbo'd Badger or Reported her you can scavenge what you need to recreate the bimbo gun to transform her. I do also believe that a pregnancy option should be included.

Badger: If you Bimbo'd Penny you could bimbo Badger if you talk to Lash whom is losing his patience with Badger's antics and offers you a chance to Bimbo her, you would have to recover the Gun at night and bring it to Lash allowing you to set the Parameters to your choices for her transformation. Pregger content is optional
If you turned her in and she is in Gastagoth you could always break into her lab and scavenge parts for Lash to make the gun to use on Badger, you could convince Lash to cobble it together in order to deal some karma out to her.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
If it isn't an immediate idea, then why are you pitching it now? Perhaps you should have at least some theorycrafting before opening a thread.

Damien Soulfire

Jun 16, 2016
@Kesil the reason why this isn't immediate is because I know Fen and the others are busy pushing out the long awaited Ship content and JUST got done a whole mountain of submissions to integrate into the game. This is just an idea to see if anyone else is interested, so I do apologize if I irritated you or anyone else that reads this.