exgartuan

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
so i wanted to get him from the beginning, but i still dont have a big enough dick... but at this point, im seeing that my dick is already to big to have sex with some things. the wiki page is pretty vague on what, if anything he does except hurt you, but ive heard others say hes really fun. it also donned on me today, that i could just get more dicks, but i cant find anything saying how that will effect my game. please reply with any answers or advice, thank you.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
About exgartuan won't talk much as on other thing you touched. Most scenes look for cock that fit to be used with scene so when you got more than one game will "magicaly" pick the one which will be fitting and adjust text to mention this one (well if you got say 3 different sized demon dicks it will be hard to guess which one was used sicne all will be giving description of demonic). Sometimes when you would have more than one fitting dick scene will be adjusted to show you version when 2 (some scenes got even variation up to 4 o6 6 exact type/size dicks) are used. So having more than one in most scenes won't change almost nothing and for sure will in some scenes allow you see new variation of it that you wouldn't see otherwise.

Dark Ether

Aug 27, 2015
You primary needs to be of size 100 (length x circumference) before Ex will possess you.  Secondary and others don't matter - just the size of the one.  Note that the listed size under stats has some rounding in it, so it may say 100 while it's actually 99.something, so you may have to add a bit.  If you drink from the fountain enough he'll see to it that you get there.  ;)

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
I do believe he has some fun interactions with Shouldra.

He's also one option to have sex with Ceraph using a massive cock while very corrupt.

Don't know anything else that would be significant, but you might try checking if the wiki says anything more.