Exercise Your Paternity - an MPreg Visual Novel

kaorok

Feb 11, 2018
Hi everyone!

I'm a long time lurker here. I've been inspired by all the awesome stories, art, and discussions here to make a Visual Novel about love, sex, and male pregnancy.

The title of my game is "Exercise Your Paternity".

The premise: You inherited a gym that's full of hot guys. Knock them up!

Your beloved Uncle Andrew has just met the love of his life, and leaves you in charge of the little gym he runs in a little town while he goes off to get married. You leave your soul-crushing corporate gym instructor job to take over the gym, and soon realize that the gym is the nexus of all gay male activity in the little town... and it's full of grade A hotties!

Gameplay: This will be mostly a visual novel, with mild time management aspects. The

My inspirations for this game are: Coming Out On Top, NewLife by Splendid Ostrich, and Corruption of Champions by Fenoxo.

Pairings: Currently all M/M, but I may add a transwoman as a romanceable NPC.

Fetishes: MPreg, muscles, weight gain, daddies, bears, twinks, otters, possibly light bondage, exhibitionism, harems, gangbangs

I'm in a very early stage of game development right now - I've just finished the intro to the game, and I haven't started adding the images for the characters.

If you wanna play through the intro, I've uploaded them at the following links:

Paternity v0.1 for PC
Paternity v0.1 for Mac

If you liked my work and want more, please support me on Patreon!

https://www.patreon.com/sentimentalpenguin

So are you guys interested? Where else should I go to find people who'd want to play this game?

Last edited:
Reactions: RyanCrossby

nando

Sep 27, 2016
uhh, an m/m game. Definitively interested. Gonna give your game a try, but I have to say it´s kind of early to go asking for patreon support since your game is just starting development. Anyway, you should remember to put your planed kinds of pairings (I imagine M/M only?), as well as your planned fetishes. Also, you should have a basic demo to show people before you go asking for patreon support. At least I think that is a better plan. You do what you think is best.
Anyway, other sites that I know of would be F95 zone, as well as mugen bara threehouse(although this is more mugen oriented site, it does have an area reserved for other bara games in it), loverslab and ULMF. Although you should know that except for bara threehouse these sites are moslty visited by people looking for m/f or at most f/f content, there aren´t many sites for m/m content.
Anyway, gonna give what you have a try and see what I think. GOOD LUCK!!!

kaorok

Feb 11, 2018
uhh, an m/m game. Definitively interested. Gonna give your game a try, but I have to say it´s kind of early to go asking for patreon support since your game is just starting development. Anyway, you should remember to put your planed kinds of pairings (I imagine M/M only?), as well as your planned fetishes. Also, you should have a basic demo to show people before you go asking for patreon support. At least I think that is a better plan. You do what you think is best.
Anyway, other sites that I know of would be F95 zone, as well as mugen bara threehouse(although this is more mugen oriented site, it does have an area reserved for other bara games in it), loverslab and ULMF. Although you should know that except for bara threehouse these sites are moslty visited by people looking for m/f or at most f/f content, there aren´t many sites for m/m content.
Anyway, gonna give what you have a try and see what I think. GOOD LUCK!!!

Thanks for the feedback! I'll update this to include fetishes, and yes, it's going to be M/M only, but one of the NPCs is going to be a pre-op transwoman. If I can make her nude model look as good as the nude male models, then I'll include her as a fully romanceable option, but if not then I'm going to make her just be a flirtable friend.

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
Yup, I'm definitely interested. Something else you could try is using twitter and tweeting other m/m game devs with the hope that they'll RT and boost your publicity with ppl already looking for that sort of content.

Reactions: kaorok

kaorok

Feb 11, 2018
Yup, I'm definitely interested. Something else you could try is using twitter and tweeting other m/m game devs with the hope that they'll RT and boost your publicity with ppl already looking for that sort of content.

Thanks for the advice! Have you played my game yet?

I Wasn´t able to see the images. all the screens said that the image is missing

Yeah, as I mentioned, I'm still working on the images. How did you like the story and the gameplay though?

And because you were all nice enough to be interested, here's preview of the images I've made so far.

Here's pictures of the Hero (default name: Mark Smith), and his Work-in-progress model.

Here he is looking a little stern

hero_neutral.jpg

Awkwardly smiling

hero_smile.jpg

Hi fans! You wanted to see my body?

hero_waving.jpg

I can take off my shirt for you, i guess?

hero_waving_shirtless.jpg

Is there something on my back?

nando

Sep 27, 2016
Ok so I played the game and I got to say I seems interesting but there is just not that much content to say if I am gonna like it or not yet. But I do have to say that I think I will at least enjoy your characthers acording to their descriptions.
Now two tips:
first, You should rly write at least a basic sex scene, since you are advertising this as a sex game, mostly so people will know whether or not they will like your sex scene style of writing
and second, I hope the rest of the story isn´t as rushed as this begging was. I do understand why you rushed this begging, since, at least from what I undestood, you wanted to introduce the main characthers. But also, you should try to slow down the story a lit bit. I just felt like it was pretty rushed.
All in all, your game does have a lot of potential, but I really think you should work a little more in your "demo" before you try to introduce it to more people, because I feel like this could improve a lot.
I know it may sound harsh but I rly want your game to succed,and since you are trying to get patreon support, a good demo is essential.
And last but not least, do find a beta reader, sometimes no matter how much we read and re-read what we wrote you need someone else to read it in order to find things we missed. And sometimes it´s not even a spelling mistake, just a word that was repeated too much (like me with the word "demo") or just something that could have been said in a better way.
Anyway, I rly hope you succed, and as soon as you get a good demo going I will try to spread the word as much as I can.

kaorok

Feb 11, 2018
Ok so I played the game and I got to say I seems interesting but there is just not that much content to say if I am gonna like it or not yet. But I do have to say that I think I will at least enjoy your characthers acording to their descriptions.
Now two tips:
first, You should rly write at least a basic sex scene, since you are advertising this as a sex game, mostly so people will know whether or not they will like your sex scene style of writing
and second, I hope the rest of the story isn´t as rushed as this begging was. I do understand why you rushed this begging, since, at least from what I undestood, you wanted to introduce the main characthers. But also, you should try to slow down the story a lit bit. I just felt like it was pretty rushed.
All in all, your game does have a lot of potential, but I really think you should work a little more in your "demo" before you try to introduce it to more people, because I feel like this could improve a lot.
I know it may sound harsh but I rly want your game to succed,and since you are trying to get patreon support, a good demo is essential.
And last but not least, do find a beta reader, sometimes no matter how much we read and re-read what we wrote you need someone else to read it in order to find things we missed. And sometimes it´s not even a spelling mistake, just a word that was repeated too much (like me with the word "demo") or just something that could have been said in a better way.
Anyway, I rly hope you succed, and as soon as you get a good demo going I will try to spread the word as much as I can.

Thank you so much for the detailed feedback! I appreciate the directness, and yes I do need a beta reader and to slow down the pace of the intro. I'm looking for volunteers, and that's partly why I started this thread. :D If anyone's interested, please reply here or PM me.

Valerion

Oct 19, 2015
Guatemala
Thanks for the advice! Have you played my game yet?

Yeah, as I mentioned, I'm still working on the images. How did you like the story and the gameplay though?

And because you were all nice enough to be interested, here's preview of the images I've made so far.

Here's pictures of the Hero (default name: Mark Smith), and his Work-in-progress model.

Here he is looking a little stern

hero_neutral.jpg

Awkwardly smiling

hero_smile.jpg

Hi fans! You wanted to see my body?

hero_waving.jpg

I can take off my shirt for you, i guess?

hero_waving_shirtless.jpg

Is there something on my back?

Hi, I like the story so far, but I agree with Nando that is necessary to have at least one full sex scene. And the face and the legs of the main character are really cool. But you need to work a little with the arms. They look a little short, and the shoulders need improvement.

Reactions: kaorok

kaorok

Feb 11, 2018
what kind of 3D software is this? That hunk doesn't look bad, but he seems to have some shoulder issues ;)

I'm using a combination of Blender and XNALara. And, yeah, the shoulders are giving me trouble, I'm working to fix that issue right now. :)

Hi, I like the story so far, but I agree with Nando that is necessary to have at least one full sex scene. And the face and the legs of the main character are really cool. But you need to work a little with the arms. They look a little short, and the shoulders need improvement.

Thanks for the feedback! I'm rewriting the intro right now to be more interactive, and yeah I'm considering putting in an option for a sex scene in there.

Also, the arms and shoulders are giving me problems, although it may have been exaggerated by the fact that I positioned them so that they look like he has tiny stubbly T-rex arms. They're actually long enough to reach his thighs when they're fully straightened out, as you can see with his left arm (the one with the watch). However the way they're currently modeled right now are giving me headaches when his clothes are on. :mad:

Oct 4, 2015
Hello I just want to say that I am extremely excited about you game. After all it is so nice to see another M/M project, and this one has one even got of my biggest kinks so I hoping you can see this through.

That being said I do have some small concerns.

My biggest concern is when I chose the gentle option with Mr. McGavin our protagonist said that "I don't do casual sex" which makes me think that this game is going to like a large majority of Nsfw visuals novels where there is only one sex scenes right at the very end for every romanceable choice. While there is nothing wrong with that, it just makes me wonder how your going to work in any kinky Mpreg fun if our protagonist only has one sexual encounter right at the very end of the game.

A small nip pic I have is with the writing to be honest, I understand that this was the 0.1 build but the way the intro was paced and written it felt more like a info dump then for a way to immerse your player into the setting your making. Like I felt you missed some good opportunities for us to interact with the guys at the gym, getting come clues about what personality types they like rather then just being told flat out this is the insecure one, this is the horn dog, oh and he is the quirky one.

I also have a question about the protagonist, is he going to be locked into being a Top or a Bottom, or will our dialogue choices be determining that?

I for one would not mind a way to lock in our choice of being a sub or dom but I understand that might end up causing you more work.

That being said I do want you to know that I think you are doing a wonderful job, not many people have the drive to make their ideas into something tangible.

Keep up the good work!

kaorok

Feb 11, 2018
Hello I just want to say that I am extremely excited about you game. After all it is so nice to see another M/M project, and this one has one even got of my biggest kinks so I hoping you can see this through.

That being said I do have some small concerns.

My biggest concern is when I chose the gentle option with Mr. McGavin our protagonist said that "I don't do casual sex" which makes me think that this game is going to like a large majority of Nsfw visuals novels where there is only one sex scenes right at the very end for every romanceable choice. While there is nothing wrong with that, it just makes me wonder how your going to work in any kinky Mpreg fun if our protagonist only has one sexual encounter right at the very end of the game.

Oh no, this is going to have a lot of sex in it. (Optional, ofc). There's going to be the initial seduction, the part where you conceive the baby, and then preggo play planned. Our protagonist only lies about not doing casual sex cause Mr. McGavin is the kind of guy who makes you swear off casual sex, or any kind of sex, forever. ;)

A small nip pic I have is with the writing to be honest, I understand that this was the 0.1 build but the way the intro was paced and written it felt more like a info dump then for a way to immerse your player into the setting your making. Like I felt you missed some good opportunities for us to interact with the guys at the gym, getting come clues about what personality types they like rather then just being told flat out this is the insecure one, this is the horn dog, oh and he is the quirky one.

Yeah, that's a common criticism that I'm addressing in my rewrite right now. The new intro is going to be more interactive and less info dump-y.

I also have a question about the protagonist, is he going to be locked into being a Top or a Bottom, or will our dialogue choices be determining that?

I for one would not mind a way to lock in our choice of being a sub or dom but I understand that might end up causing you more work.

It's going to be done via dialogue choices! Yes, this means the protagonist can get knocked up too. In fact, as a treat for all of you while waiting for my next version to finish cooking, here's a set of pictures of the knocked up protagonist. :D

preg hero 1.jpg

preg hero 2.jpg

preg hero 3.jpg

That being said I do want you to know that I think you are doing a wonderful job, not many people have the drive to make their ideas into something tangible.

Keep up the good work!

Thank you so much for the words of encouragement! It really helps a lot knowing there's an audience for this. :)

Reactions: RyanCrossby