evelyn's powers

blur

Sep 16, 2021
sorry if this has already been asked but i was wondering how evelyn just kinda doms every on effortlessly personally i think is on the change that grew her dick give her pheromones
but i was wondering if there is some sort of cannon

• Haha
Reactions: bubblechaser

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
It's because she's written to be your loving domme and the only way you can actually see her content past the start of your intro scene is if you choose to stay, after three checks that make it pretty clear what you're getting into. In other words, you're electing to be subby towards Evelyn however you play things otherwise.

You don't need magic pheromones to explain why the other characters you can bring to the party are willing to join in: For Cait sex is literally a form of worship and for Ryn she's either going to do anything you tell her because she's perma-horni and lacks the self-esteem to tell you 'no' or she's comfortable with her sexuality and is willing to go along with whatever you're doing because she loves and trusts you, depending on how you've progressed your relationship with her.

Squirrelwagon

Jun 15, 2016
I find it kind of hilarious that your assumption here is that Evelyn can only be dominant because of her penis. Dominance isn't tied to the genitals.

Edit: Ah, I think I misread, apologies for that; did you mean why everyone lets her top? Well, I mean, the party members you can 3P with her are either switches or subby, and Evelyn's all domme.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
I find it kind of hilarious that your assumption here is that Evelyn can only be dominant because of her penis. Dominance isn't tied to the genitals.
While not what OP meant, that would actually be an easy mistake to make because of how penis-centric Evelyn's domme content is. She has, IIRC, just two scenes where she uses something else.

kiby

Aug 26, 2015
While not what OP meant, that would actually be an easy mistake to make because of how penis-centric Evelyn's domme content is. She has, IIRC, just two scenes where she uses something else.

She has more (body worship but you do grind on her dick, fucking her butt, facesitting and tonguing her butt, licking her feet and footjob), but her scenes are going to be pretty penis-centric because she only has a penis, she likes using her penis, and Champ is the only person she's let penetrate her butt.