Evelyn

SeptimusPrime

Apr 5, 2021
STALKER!
Would It be possible, Like In future Updates, That You could Fuck Evelyn Without beeing Fucked by her, Like you get dicked down by her but we never get to dick down her???

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Her entire 'thing' is being a loving domme with a penis and a near-limitless libido and her content reflects that. She may allow you to stick your penis/ghostlight in her (there are several scenes right now where you can) but if/when more are added you can bet that she's going to be calling the shots during the act and they're likely to be in the minority compared to scenes where you're worshiping her royal rod. Here are some ideas Wsan has mentioned as possible future content to give you an idea what's likely to be coming in the future, plus we know she'll eventually be able to get the Champ pregnant but apparently the stars were not right this Mayternity.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Her entire 'thing' is being a loving domme with a penis and a near-limitless libido and her content reflects that. She may allow you to stick your penis/ghostlight in her (there are several scenes right now where you can) but if/when more are added you can bet that she's going to be calling the shots during the act and they're likely to be in the minority compared to scenes where you're worshiping her royal rod. Here are some ideas Wsan has mentioned as possible future content to give you an idea what's likely to be coming in the future, plus we know she'll eventually be able to get the Champ pregnant but apparently the stars were not right this Mayternity.
I'm all for Domme Evelyn and prefer her to do the penetrating but does she actually still have a vagina? I can't remember if it was mentioned except how she gained her delightful cock.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I'm all for Domme Evelyn and prefer her to do the penetrating but does she actually still have a vagina? I can't remember if it was mentioned except how she gained her delightful cock.
She never had a vag when she was put in. It was a full genital swap.

Reactions: Stupid_Goo

Shadow Dancer

Mar 28, 2020
Would It be possible, Like In future Updates, That You could Fuck Evelyn Without beeing Fucked by her, Like you get dicked down by her but we never get to dick down her???
Wsan already said that dominating Evelyn is going to be possible in the Future so yes you will be able to dick her down, And also be able to remove her dick and give her a vag if you Want.

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
Wsan already said that dominating Evelyn is going to be possible in the Future so yes you will be able to dick her down, And also be able to remove her dick and give her a vag if you Want.
I don't care how long this takes, could be many years, this is still one of the things i'm most looking forward to doing in this game.