Eve Revamp(!?)

JiGGy

Aug 28, 2015
I heard CoC2 and came running. Sadly I failed the first time around and I feel as though alot of people were let down with this, but im hoping to go full regalia and make it work this time.
However with the current Eve design somewhat lacking now, I wanna know what you guys want to add to or take away from Eve. So drop a comment with some ideas, creative criticism etc and lets get the ball rolling. XD
EVE
https://docs.google.com/document/d/13qKXRsDSRuOPLDCDuwB9F_JJ--ZbTMCPn4r-pJuOYvg/edit?usp=drivesdk

Last edited:

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Well first off, this doc uses stats from CoC but CoC2 has different stats and level scaling so be aware that Resolve =/= Lust.

In my view, the premise is not that exciting. Worms were a pretty icky and an unpopular fetish in CoC. TiTS variants usually had a genuine benefit to them without the overt ickiness, lest we forget eventual buttbugs.

Don't do paragraph indents.

Learn the CoC2 parser system, it's pretty robust even as is.

If you're intent on making this idea work, I would personally start from scratch and rethink the ideas in that doc. 6 years of limbo has not been kind to any part of it.

Reactions: mob16151

JiGGy

Aug 28, 2015
Well first off, this doc uses stats from CoC but CoC2 has different stats and level scaling so be aware that Resolve =/= Lust.

In my view, the premise is not that exciting. Worms were a pretty icky and an unpopular fetish in CoC. TiTS variants usually had a genuine benefit to them without the overt ickiness, lest we forget eventual buttbugs.

Don't do paragraph indents.

Learn the CoC2 parser system, it's pretty robust even as is.

If you're intent on making this idea work, I would personally start from scratch and rethink the ideas in that doc. 6 years of limbo has not been kind to any part of it.

Lol thx for the feedback. XD

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
I heard CoC2 and came running. Sadly I failed the first time around and I feel as though alot of people were let down with this, but im hoping to go full regalia and make it work this time.
However with the current Eve design somewhat lacking now, I wanna know what you guys want to add to or take away from Eve. So drop a comment with some ideas, creative criticism etc and lets get the ball rolling. XD
EVE
https://docs.google.com/document/d/13qKXRsDSRuOPLDCDuwB9F_JJ--ZbTMCPn4r-pJuOYvg/edit?usp=drivesdk
you seem to have forgotten about the serum option in the tame/ destroy quest

cobra

Aug 29, 2015
What the heck happened to the other guy ((I forget his name)) from the old forum that first though of this by the way?

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Gonna be frank. Not going to speak for the boss-man, but my gut instinct is that this isn't going to make the cut.

Reactions: mob16151