Deleted

Cat boy

Sep 8, 2017
Yeah, what error are you getting?

Most common problem is some firewall blocking the connection. Try disabling or creating an exception on Windows Firewall.
I did that's not it I seem to not have something needed to paly the game or something.

Krux

Nov 15, 2015
There's a brown area at the top left corner of the map that gives me an internal server error. It only happens whenever I walk inside that area

attaggee

Oct 4, 2015
getting this in 1.2.3 pubby
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.

Krux

Nov 15, 2015
How would the slavery (be it the guards or prisioners) work? Would it ve similar to the current prision punishment (as in a temporary thing) or would this case need the player actively trying to escape?

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
Kinky. I like it :p

tjmac124

Oct 2, 2015
I can play the game but i do get internal server error quite often. Is there anyway to fix this?

Merilirem

Oct 17, 2016
Yeah gotta keep clicking the back button. Not a big deal but it is annoying.

To be clear clicking the back button gets you back to the game and you can just continue like normal.

Hardmix898

Aug 26, 2015
Yeah gotta keep clicking the back button. Not a big deal but it is annoying.

To be clear clicking the back button gets you back to the game and you can just continue like normal.

Already did that and it still didn't work.

Hardmix898

Aug 26, 2015
When I got to level 2, the guards just starting to attack me for no reason when I approach the gate?

Krux

Nov 15, 2015
Been trying, but the screen stays blank after the character creator

Nvm. It's working now

Hardmix898

Aug 26, 2015
New version (1.2.6) release! Changes include:

• New sex act per request: tittyfucking
  • Several new prison scenes for serious (violent) crimes
  • Specific gameplay options when the player is handcuffed
  • Several game crashing (Internal Server error) bugs fixed
  • Fixed the bug making the player loot the shop when waiting inside
  • Several typos fixed (brawn hair color, pieces of metal turning into wooden ones, among others)
  • More text descriptions for several sex acts and scenes
+5$ Patrons can download this version from the Patreon post.

Version 1.2.5 is now available at ethosofdarkness.com

Hope you guys enjoy it!

Version 1.25 got the bug fix right?

Krux

Nov 15, 2015
Question: When you are brought to the guards' party, how long are you supposed to be kept there before being sent back to your cell? Because I tried it and I was kept being slapped, spitted and kissed and nothing else happened

Motorpsico

Dec 10, 2017
Hi i cant play the 1.2.5 v
When i click the .exe appears an error window saying : "Ethos of darkness isnt an aplication win32 valid"
And when i click the chrome icon i just can see the "loading page" but when i press Play apears a chrome window that says:
"ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED"
Help? excuse my inglish

morag

Nov 6, 2017
When I was caught in jail and led to a crowd event + male guard this even't was on permanent loop because I've turned off male interest to my character so he was waiting over and over again. Also for some reason dog sex events happen, even tho I set 0 bestiality interest in new game setings. Also this event ignores atractiveness settings sometimes and male fuck your character even with 0.

Last edited:

Motorpsico

Dec 10, 2017
Did you manage to solve it? Sounds like a connection problem with the internal server.Try allowing the game through windows firewall.
It didn't work, i already have tried before.
It happens with all the new versions. The last one i can play was the 1.2.3v , all the others gave me error in the .exe and the chrome icon.
I was looking and maybe its a problem with the .exe option. Because, in the 1.2.3v i can play without problems but in all the news versions i cant, this "Ethos of darkness isnt an aplication win32 valid" error is continuous.
PD: i already disactivated Antivirus and firewall.

Last edited: