Etheryn's butthole

desmosome

Jun 23, 2020
Your monstrous cock doesn't fit normally, but it goes in just fine during the harem ghosts scene and the christmas party.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
'Magic', which also explains how Hashat can fit when the Champ can't (if you haven't stretched her out a bit) and how Kas always makes it fit in the Champion.

But more seriously, it's probably because Ryn has a special set of mechanics based around how well you are or aren't treating her physically and emotionally so it makes sense for Champ/Ryn interactions to pay attention to this sort of thing, but one-off scenes can't be locked behind those same factors or it would be way too much of a pain to keep track of and not be fun. Kind of like how CoC2 doesn't have the 'You must be this turned on to initiate sex scenes' thing that the original and TiTS have; it might be more realistic in some ways but it primarily acts to restrict content and that's just not fun.

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
I've never liked that mechanic. Sure, there are times where i'm horny despite the situation (rarer these days as i get older and older) but by and large, i am not walking around with sex on the brain.

I am not against the idea in general. Even though my ageing body does not get overwhelmed by horniness (i think even my teenage hormone bomb did not), I still like the fantasy. It has something primal to it.

I think the issue in tits was that it was always on, and overstayed its welcome just like the exhibition stuff. I still believe there was a more interesting way in using exhibition, than just cutting it out. Similar to the rising horniness thing

Reactions: Tainted-Alice

desmosome

Jun 23, 2020
'Magic', which also explains how Hashat can fit when the Champ can't (if you haven't stretched her out a bit) and how Kas always makes it fit in the Champion.

But more seriously, it's probably because Ryn has a special set of mechanics based around how well you are or aren't treating her physically and emotionally so it makes sense for Champ/Ryn interactions to pay attention to this sort of thing, but one-off scenes can't be locked behind those same factors or it would be way too much of a pain to keep track of and not be fun. Kind of like how CoC2 doesn't have the 'You must be this turned on to initiate sex scenes' thing that the original and TiTS have; it might be more realistic in some ways but it primarily acts to restrict content and that's just not fun.
Can you actually train Etheryn's ass to take the huge cocks? My dude has a ... 24 incher... lol.

I planned for something reasonable at first, but I didn't like always running out of cum and the NPCs laughing at the pitiful finish. So I drank a bunch of vitality booster and ended up with soccer ball sized nuts and needed a cock to match.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Can you actually train Etheryn's ass to take the huge cocks? My dude has a ... 24 incher... lol.
Yes. Balak coded the monstrous fuck option so that it would increase Ryn's capacity to the level below the player's level. You can't train her to take a hyper cock, but you can train her to take something larger than a twelve-incher.

Most of the "Ryn's butt is too smol" stuff is early development content (proposed path to train her to take larger and larger insertions) that subsequent writers, including the boss himself, just haven't had the interest to support. Nobody really wants to bother. So more recent Ryn dick-in-butt scenes have been size-agnostic.
I planned for something reasonable at first, but I didn't like always running out of cum and the NPCs laughing at the pitiful finish. So I drank a bunch of vitality booster and ended up with soccer ball sized nuts and needed a cock to match.
"Unlike TiTS, this game isn't all about hyper!"

Reactions: Firangi

desmosome

Jun 23, 2020
Interesting..! So if I train it long enough with the 24 inch and then drop down to 23 inch she can take it? Or is there a upper limit? I assume training means just keep doing the monstrous attempt?

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
I don't know the exact calculation off the top of my head for how it adjusts. Worth trying, though

YEsManKablaam

Sep 2, 2015

This was the exact same position my character found themselves in tbh lol. Most people are like gallons are good or they disapprove almost lol...

Reactions: desmosome