Etheryn Transformation

Tobey Maguire

Mar 10, 2020
I was wondering if we will eventually be able to transform Etheryn into a full on female or herm seeing as she desires to be more "feminine" and a scene where she loses her vaginal virginity isn't out of character for Etheryn.

I don't mind the way she is now im just asking considering she can be changed

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
There's a dream sequence where the Champion can make her a full female. It requires high corruption and reads like a rape scene, which pretty much tells you everything you need to know.

As I mentioned in some other topic, from a development perspective the more you can change about Companions, the more pressure that puts on all the writers to account for it. Brint/Brienne is already going to be a lot to keep track of and they were built around the concept. I think adding that to any other companions would just multiply complexity.

Ryn's specific case writing-wise, she's the person she is because she was born half-sexed so if you change her, she wouldn't really be Ryn any more. From a reader's perspective, I find it more interesting how she can adapt to the hand life dealt her instead of taking the cheap way out and changing her into something else. Take the art that accompanied the update on the Winter City for example, it's more interesting to see Ryn able to say to Alissa 'I am what I am, I'm confident in that identity and I'm not afraid of you any more' than it is to see her say 'Oh yeah, I'm female now, neener neener'. One's character development, the other's basically a cheat.

Speaking of which, the new expansion and Kiyoko's comments on Ryn's life story sounding like the opening of a tragedy whose ending she has the potential to avert made me grin. Oh yes, this is Ryn's story and it's gonna have a happy ending, so says my Champion(s).

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
So, to be perfectly blunt, as of right now, I don't have any plans for further Etheryn TFs.

That doesn't mean I won't in future once Ryn gets her cage situation resolved... but if I did, I'd be more inclined to write something for enhancing Ryn's flaccid shrimp into a fat log of elven sausage. Would be a lot less work and, frankly, more appealing to muh fetishes.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
So, to be perfectly blunt, as of right now, I don't have any plans for further Etheryn TFs.

That doesn't mean I won't in future once Ryn gets her cage situation resolved... but if I did, I'd be more inclined to write something for enhancing Ryn's flaccid shrimp into a fat log of elven sausage. Would be a lot less work and, frankly, more appealing to muh fetishes.

Was going to say I hoped in the least that tf would ship with winter city content! Sad to see it is not planned at the moment. Can always do with some big, elven girl dong! ;p

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
That doesn't mean I won't in future once Ryn gets her cage situation resolved... but if I did, I'd be more inclined to write something for enhancing Ryn's flaccid shrimp into a fat log of elven sausage.
*fans self*

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
*drools at the thought of delicious fat elven sausage*
So if someone stumbled into the royal bedchamber and found Ryn balls-deep in the Champion, they could say without a word of lie that they were just playing a game called Hide The Salami.
Broker a treaty with the Winter City and the Island Orcs, by using the Champ as Ryn's and Arona's parchment.
"You awaken the next morning, thoroughly sore and leaking cum out of all your holes. The last coherent memory you have of the night before was the treaty negotiation stalling and your innocent suggestion that the two sides take a break, try to find a compromise in the middle and then hammer out the appropriate terms. You're pretty certain the mix of elvish and orcish cum in your belly is where the queen and the chieftain finally met inside of you and your soreness proves they did indeed hammer something out."