Erased Memories [Ren'py] [Daz3D] [Visual Novel]

BiblosProductions

Jun 18, 2020
TAGS: Romance, Drama, Adventure, Adult, Eroge game, dating sim, 3d, ren'py, daz3d, violence

Hello, I'm developing an adult game/dating sim, called Erased Memories.
Although it's an adult game, my main goal with it is to develop an interesting story with evolving characters.
I hope I'm able to make it!

yUdQPv.png

MuqaUW.png

You're a young boy (18 years old) adopted by your two fathers (a gay couple). They create you in a lovely environment. One of your father's, Landon, becomes an important left-wing activist and run for State Governor. He was first on the election previews but he's killed in a restaurant one week before. The police find nothing and finish the case as a robbery. In the crime scene, only one track was left out. The killer dropped a coin used as a bargain currency in St. Remith University.
This changes your life. You decide to study hard to enter St. Remith university in order to find the track of your dad's killer. You are approved, and you end up discovering that behind this crime are many more complex and deep things happening.
While you are in college you'll meet many different characters, where you'll be able to relate, and which their story will mix up with yours.​

ydqcAr.png

• 16 romanceable Girls.
  • Free roam events (where you can explore your home, college, and other places).
  • Every party has an Flirt Event where you can pick on girl and try to win her (It'll depends on your affinities, dialogue, and items you have).
  • Cellphone with social media in it and other features.
  • Animated sex scenes and non-sex scenes.
  • Karma system (Angelic --> Good --> Neutral --> Bad and Evil).
  • Lots and lots of endings.
  • Mini-games

7esdee.png

• At the moment, programming and developing chapter three.
    • I'm currently handling it with my real-life job, but I'm really excited to finish it still this year!

tVGudc.png

1HUeeR.png

GHeubn.png

jz48qh.png

q0I5ny.png

LoMor1.png

n5Otxi.png

6rgyG9.png

Here I'll present 5 of the 16 girls that it's possible to build up a relationship (Since the topic only supports 20 pictures. But you can check all of them in the Patreon link!)

Nathalie
3b2AjV.png

Melissa
QpNmwV.png

Elise
sdDahN.png

Anna
J1nMZ5.png

Ivy
kH2qBW.png

F5pM5G.png

• English is not my main language and it has been my main difficulty doing this game. Feel free to correct me, it's also something that helps me a lot.
  • My main goal here is to receive real criticism because I'm really aiming to make this game good! Especially with the story and with the images, if you see something that is really bad, I'll gladly hear it out.
  • ALL THE CHARACTERS THAT ARE SEXUALIZED IN THIS GAME ARE MEANT TO BE 18+.

Last edited:

art926

Sep 8, 2015
Adopted by a gay couple, but allowed to romance only a few girls... As for my tastes - not naughty enough. Should include bi-sexual acts at least, or one m/m romance, or maybe polygamous relationships. Come on, it's a site with weird explicit games...

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Come on, it's a site with weird explicit games...
You say that as if "young man goes to new city and meets big breasted women, up and including some sisters and his step-mother" wasn't the plot for your typical game advertised on this subforum :p

I guess it can be interesting how they are comparatively vanilla, but they also have their place here, I reckon.

BiblosProductions

Jun 18, 2020
Hello guys. I admit it's very slow-paced, but it is just chapter one, and It'll get lewder as the chapters go, I promise.
Of course, this is far from being an extremely hardcore sex game! It's kinda vanilla, yes. But it will contain some incest, foot fetish, marriage betrayal, exhibitionism, domination and submission, lesbian sex, threesome, foursome, anal as the story goes.
Male/Male won't happen because it doesn't turn me on, so it wouldn't make sense for me to make a game with it.

But thanks for the tips, I'll try to keep that in mind and make it naughty.

Last edited:

BiblosProductions

Jun 18, 2020
UPDATE:

I made some changes to the DEMO version:
- The download is now compressed - no more 2.6GB. Now it's 639.7.
- Change the game font
- Huge revision to the demo writing and dialogues
- Some pictures update

Feel free to check it up on the download link if you want.
Thank you