Equipping piercings bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghoul

Aug 19, 2023
Any time I try to equip any piercing, it successfully goes in, but then upon leaving the inventory menu, I can't move to any different tile or save the game

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
I'm pretty sure this was due to a bug that appeared when I was trying to fix another bug and a hotfix patch was pushed out before I reverted those changes. I've since fixed that bug, but to be sure, if possible, can you post a copy of your save file for testing?

ghoul

Aug 19, 2023
I'm pretty sure this was due to a bug that appeared when I was trying to fix another bug and a hotfix patch was pushed out before I reverted those changes. I've since fixed that bug, but to be sure, if possible, can you post a copy of your save file for testing?
Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately I'm unable to create a save directly after the immobilization, but this is one from directly before equipping the piercing where the problem still happens.

Attachments

• Gwyn (T) - 3Hrs 29Mins, 361 Days - Zhèng Shi Station, Herisiod.json
    1.1 MB · Views: 3

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately I'm unable to create a save directly after the immobilization, but this is one from directly before equipping the piercing where the problem still happens.
Thanks for the save file. I found the issue as well as similar issues. It looks like there was a typo in the function call--I've corrected all similar typos, so that should hopefully fix this particular issue for the next release. After the edit, I checked un-equipping and re-equipping the piercings and cockwear and it functions as it should, no soft-locks from what I can see.

Status
Not open for further replies.