Enslaving Ceraph Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ama

Feb 27, 2016
Everything I read says that to enslave Ceraph, you have to win and rape her at least 4 times in a row.  I've won at least 10 times now, and never lost to her at all. Unfortunately after winning the fights with her, all it does is say 'Ceraph collapses in a beaten, bloody heap.'  And all there is is a 'Next' button, which brings you right out of that dialog and back to camp. There is no rape option at all.  It's there on tons of other encounters, just not this one.  Is this a bug or am I missing something crucial?

I'm playing the online flash version ( https://www.fenoxo.com/play/CoC_0.9.4c.swf )

Thanks!

facenemesis

Nov 25, 2015
I also think you can have sex with her after beating her if your lust is high enough. Spend a turn or two fantasizing and then beat her.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Corruption think have nothing to be able to rape ceraph or not...lust on other hand...in any fights after it ends and PC not have min lust around 30-33 it will not show sex options (so or well get some perks to have min lust above 0 - sometimes risky move) or rise lust before dealing final blow to enemy (if nothing else left do as facenemesis said and use fantasize enough times to get high enough lust score).

Moiyra

Feb 27, 2016
If none of that works try using the debug and see if it fixes it

Batta

Sep 10, 2015
You have to have high corruption in order to rape her.

Nope. Just need high enough lust, same as almost every other encounter.

That's the main reason why you'd want to raise your minimum lust - you don't have to worry about having enough if your minimum is around 35-40.

Status
Not open for further replies.