[English] [RPG Maker] Bimspread

Exeryon

Oct 1, 2016
Yo guys,
I'm here to show you my first game that use the art made by Juju (tumblr http://jujunaught.tumblr.com/ ; HF http://www.hentai-foundry.com/user/donaught/profile) and here some info about the game

STORY
The MC is the only son of a single mother ex-hooligan that boss him like there is no tomorrow... with some hope in his heart he found a job for gain enough money and then leave that tyrant to herself but the only job he was able to found is under a woman that hate all the male gender...
One day while working a client, a strange old man give him a way for change his hellish life and change it in better...

TAGS
The game provide the following tags:
- Incest
- Mind manipulation
- Mind control (partial and you'll understand why if you play this demo)
- Body modification

Game Version2.1
https://mega.nz/#!XBAzhL6Y!v3jwkhN3TqbrVfNKRqCxzj0dsxURMXPaROxQTTOFIK4

if you are interested into this game here the patreon page https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3340508

iIpdf7c.png
G5HzR1C.png
q8hZqre.png
neES6o7.png

due to some changes the demo must be play from the beginning

Please report any bug and link that don't work

Last edited:

[Blank]

Sep 5, 2016
May I suggest some screenshots? That's usually what convinces me to try out different games.

Master

May 23, 2016
I'm going to wait and see before I get into this. I'm not sure right now.

Dragon

Mar 7, 2016
I kind of forgot this game, I got a whole list of games waiting to be updated, will this be patron only?

[Blank]

Sep 5, 2016
I kind of forgot this game, I got a whole list of games waiting to be updated, will this be patron only?
Exeryon's patreon describes early access for patrons prior to a public release so there will probably be another public release at some point.

For Exeryon, it's a good game from what I can see from the demo. I've always liked games that are sort of mind control but not complete mind control or mind break. Keep up the good work.

Exeryon

Oct 1, 2016
This is my first game so I hopw that you'll take a look and comment here, in my blog or in one of the other forum where I release the news... that maybe are too much

Thanks [Blank] for the moral support and as [Blank] said I release a public version one week after the patreon release so wait or invest in me 5$, any $ will be used for pay arts... and a grammatical checker

waxolotl

Aug 29, 2016
There is a program (Antidote) that works fairly well in french and has a english version you could try it. It checks grammar and other shit it's not better than a human but works well for stupid mistakes and helps learn why some things are wrong.

Exeryon

Oct 1, 2016
Public release is out, this release have a change log and some bug fix that wasn't present in the patreon release

waxolotl

Aug 29, 2016
After the "catch the rat" part I'm stuck in the store. And had other problem with message blocking me in places and recursing, effectively forcing me to reboot the game.

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
After the "catch the rat" part I'm stuck in the store. And had other problem with message blocking me in places and recursing, effectively forcing me to reboot the game.

As soon as you come back up your boss should order you to take a box to Koneko before doing deliveries. The box is on the counter and you have to interact with it to pick it up. If you still can't move on you may have found a bug that I was already fixed for the latest release.

Is "version 1.0" the actual version and the link just a demo, or is that some kind of typo? Right now it's disappointingly short and the screen goes black at the end even if you chose not to interact with the bed when warned. But I can't find anything on the Patreon page indicating how much farther along the current release is from the demo.

Exeryon

Oct 1, 2016
@waxolotl: In a previous post I wrote "Link changed cause found and solved a blocking bug", this blocking bug is the one that stuck you in the store so if you are stuck there you have to dl again the game and load a save BEFORE interact with the sparks in the office

@Tinman: The "demo" was the version 0... now is version 1, this mean that the game is no more a demo and is progressing.
Each release add a single day and since this is the first release after the demo is normal that is short plus, if you look the first post, I said that this is my FIRST game so is normal too that can give the impression of be short or be relatively "short"

This is a WIP project at its beginning so you can't look the lenght and judge "is short" or "is long"

The thing that you gain a black screen even if you say no is a bug that I'll correct right now

waxolotl

Aug 29, 2016
Yeah I got that fixed but I also got stuck after the first scene with the otaku I tried to come back got stuck in a loop of "you're tired you should go home".

Exeryon

Oct 1, 2016
Released V1.1 with bug fixing
the bug in question are:
- loop that stuck in koneko house after her first event
- it's not important that you choice "yes" or "no" at the end of the version, the game still take you to the black screen of the end version

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
@Exeryon It's not short because it's your first game. First games being somewhat short is normal, even preferable given how many are abandoned. It's short because of a lack of content. For me, it's currently too short to be satisfying or provide accurate feedback on the game's writing/mechanics. All that really means is that I'll have to wait several updates to try it again.

Since 1.1 is a bugfix I'm guessing 2.0 will be the next day? In which case 5.0 or so is probably when I'll give it a second try.

Exeryon

Oct 1, 2016
For reasons that I can't explain I can't wait a week between the patreon release and the public release so I'm releasing now for all of you guys

Reactions: muttdoggy

[Blank]

Sep 5, 2016
Is this game still being developed?
His patreon states that although Bimspread is on hiatus, he is currently developing a training game that is a parody game of Zero no Tsukaima (which is an anime about magic or something).

Exeryon

Oct 1, 2016
Hey guys sorry for this very very very late post but this game is suspended for economic reason
If I'll have to continue it, I'll have to change all the arts with the one of another artist, despite this I'm not stopped and found the help of another artist and so now I'm making another game

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
donaught's art is on point, though.