Enemies Disarming a Disarmed PC

Ulfr

May 10, 2022
Wayfort Castle
Screenshot_2022_0613_122939.png

So I been trying to solo all the enemies but this.. THIS! a group of Imps with multiple shanker is annoying. They keep disarming me even tho Im already disarm! How do they disarm someone who is unarmed? :eek: I wish PC cant be disarm if they' already lose the weapon like a proned PC being immune after it. As of now If I see 3 or more shanker I just flee right away. Also not to mention them shielding each other and getting healed by it.

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
Welcome to the undermountain, where every enemy is aggravating to fight. Especially for a solo party.

OrangeBurner

Mar 13, 2022
Have you tried using Equilibrium to make you immune to prone/disarm to see how well that goes?

I don't know how much is this going to help in this situation given that Tranquility seems quite important in this fight as well.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I mean, you are trying to run solo in a game that's balanced around a three-person party so you shouldn't be surprised when things don't always go your way, especially in the highest-leveled zone...

Reactions: Kesil and Emerald

Ulfr

May 10, 2022
Wayfort Castle
Have you tried using Equilibrium to make you immune to prone/disarm to see how well that goes?

I don't know how much is this going to help in this situation given that Tranquility seems quite important in this fight as well.
Equilibrium is my common stance but new Tranquility is so good for sustaining battles thats why I tried to solo.

Ulfr

May 10, 2022
Wayfort Castle
I mean, you are trying to run solo in a game that's balanced around a three-person party so you shouldn't be surprised when things don't always go your way, especially in the highest-leveled zone...
Just trying how well can Passive heals from Tranquility and other items can sustain my battles in darker mode. It did make me last long but I also can't kill multiple shanker so it become a never ending battle until I just flee.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
You do realize you can reply to multiple posts in a single one, rather than triple-posting, right? People will still get notified that you've responded to them.