Egg Sac Tails and Ovipositor Tentacles

Owens

Sep 3, 2016
I you're worried about the formatting or if you just want peer review, get your google doc into a state you're happy with and post it under event submissions with [WIP] (Work in Progress), or [Editing/Editor's needed] (Whichever you prefer) in front of your submissions title. This way, people can read it and give you feedback, and you can alter it so that the end product is better.

Just remember to open your doc to sharing, since otherwise they can't get in. I've made that mistake on here before.

And like Nori says, keep it simple (This is something I have yet to learn). Pick which part of the project you really like, and start there. That will make everything else easier.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Belltie

Jan 31, 2016
Also my previous idea regarding wouldn't work with the Red Pill because the Red Myr don't have insectile abdomen. You haven't played through the Myrellion content, did you?

Not to 100% completion since a few things have been added, but most of it, yes. I just forgot that the red's didn't have booties. Derp.

I you're worried about the formatting or if you just want peer review, get your google doc into a state you're happy with and post it under event submissions with [WIP] (Work in Progress), or [Editing/Editor's needed] (Whichever you prefer) in front of your submissions title. This way, people can read it and give you feedback, and you can alter it so that the end product is better.

Just remember to open your doc to sharing, since otherwise they can't get in. I've made that mistake on here before.

And like Nori says, keep it simple (This is something I have yet to learn). Pick which part of the project you really like, and start there. That will make everything else easier.

Ah, that's a great idea! Thanks! And yeah, I think starting by just focusing on the egg sac itself is the best place to start.

Belltie

Jan 31, 2016
Playing through Myrellion again with my new character, and I noticed a very interesting bit of dialogue with Doctor McAllister, when you ask him about the Myr Queens: 

"I can only imagine the value of a therapy that would emulate the body and reproductive abilities of a myr Queen. Ah yes, I know a few gravidophiles back home who will be keenly interested in whatever I eventually come up with to replicate the Queen’s physiology. Yes, that will be quite the seller...”

Sounds like a Myr Queen TF item might already be planned for the future, which sounds like it could be just what I'm wanting. I wonder how much of that dialogue is just speculative fluff for game lore, and how much might be actual plans for future game content. I would be awesome if it's really in the works!

Either way, Dr. McAllister can count me as one of those keenly interested gravidophiles. LOL

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I think this one part wasn't any foreshadowing of Myr Queen TF unless FenCo really hid this hint so deep. And about McAllister...I think it more or less implied he may have helped Irelia get her front pussy and then probably used it more than a few times under whatever excuse.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Playing through Myrellion again with my new character, and I noticed a very interesting bit of dialogue with Doctor McAllister, when you ask him about the Myr Queens: 

"I can only imagine the value of a therapy that would emulate the body and reproductive abilities of a myr Queen. Ah yes, I know a few gravidophiles back home who will be keenly interested in whatever I eventually come up with to replicate the Queen’s physiology. Yes, that will be quite the seller...”

Sounds like a Myr Queen TF item might already be planned for the future, which sounds like it could be just what I'm wanting. I wonder how much of that dialogue is just speculative fluff for game lore, and how much might be actual plans for future game content. I would be awesome if it's really in the works!

Either way, Dr. McAllister can count me as one of those keenly interested gravidophiles. LOL

it's all just speculative fluff for game lore. FenCo hasn't planned anything for such an item, as far as I know. (again Gold Myr queens don't oviposit their eggs into people like the bee-girls from, they just push em' out one after the other)

Belltie

Jan 31, 2016
it's all just speculative fluff for game lore. FenCo hasn't planned anything for such an item, as far as I know.

I suspected. Though it is good that such a thing is at least already in the lore.

(again Gold Myr queens don't oviposit their eggs into people like the bee-girls from, they just push em' out one after the other)

Yup and I'm totally fine with an egg sac tail not depositing eggs into people since the Nyrean pseudo-penis provides that function. It's be fun if it did, but that'd really just be icing on the cake.

All I really want is a soft insectile abdomen that continually produces eggs.