Egg Multiplication Chance

Jan 3, 2023
I'm not sure if this is a bug, because I'm not getting a report when I run through it - hence why I'm posting here.
I'm taking the long way around with farming Glowing White Eggs via Ovilium. As of late, I've noticed that the egg multiplication chance has not proc-ed anymore.
It used to go off semi-regularly, because I would also farm Spunkshrooms on Tarkus via the Sydian Queen Orgy option, killing two birds with one stone(so to speak).

I haven't progressed the story further than Tarkus(but have unlocked Uveto), so I've tried the other NPC and enemy encounters available to me at this stage in the game to see if insemination via those means procs the chance. Still nothing, which means a lot of small eggs, but no large eggs.

Has anyone encountered this situation recently? I really would like to know if there is some type of error, or if my Monster Hunter RNG woes has followed me into TITS.
If need be I can post my current stats for reference.

Adda

Jun 23, 2022
I'm not entirely sure what you're getting at here. I usually use Siegwulf eggnanccies to generate the glow whites and have had no issue