Edits?

Spawn-of-Yig

Jun 30, 2017
Okay, so awhile back a go (like around four or five months ago) I posted a thread basically asking about something relating to the process of submitting something or something like that (I don't exactly remember). Anyways in that thread I believe Savin posted a screenshot of the TiTS Trello page which listed a good chunk of submitted projects. The project I submitted that started the original thread was listed in the 'Needs Edits' section of the page. Now this leads me to ask the question "Do I have to make the edits to the submission myself or is there something I'm missing?"

I only ask this because I haven't heard anything pertaining to my submission since then and I'm wondering if there is something I need to do (also thinking back on the project there were things that could've been written better and seem a bit silly to me now and I kinda want to change them). Sorry if I sound incompetent, there's a lot I still don't know about how things work around here.

Rare Pleasure

Jan 16, 2016
I cant tell you for sure, but as a general rule if there is a problem with a submited peice then its the job of the person writeing it to fix it up. That said, fen and crew are willing to tweek stuff if the content is overall good enough in spite of some mistakes.