[Edits needed] Malai, a dhaal arms dealer, dommy femboy

Doots

Creator
Mar 24, 2017
Malai is a Dommy femboy on dhaal who sells a variety of weapons, and a few sets of armor. The horny rask is willing to fuck you without any issues, as long as you're willing to be treated like his cum rag, that is until you finish his quest, and after that you'll be able to turn the tables on him.

His quest involves breaking into a warehouse owned by utopian skies and guarded by a few kaithrit boys and their kui-tan boss. Be aware, losing to them will end with you enslaved either as utopian skies slave, or the kui-tan's personal cock sleeve.

If you want to contribute in helping him get into the game faster, you can take a look at him and leave any possible edits.

rask boi butt.png

1hundredknight

Oct 20, 2018
Honestly I love him so much, dom femboys hits right up my alley. Would be cool to have a "bad end" where you submit too much to him he really does offer to keep you for his personal use as a job. I am not an English speaker, so finding more corrections than the one pointed out already is hard, but I'll give it another read and see if I find something. I really hope he gets added into the game!!

Doots

Creator
Mar 24, 2017
Honestly I love him so much, dom femboys hits right up my alley. Would be cool to have a "bad end" where you submit too much to him he really does offer to keep you for his personal use as a job. I am not an English speaker, so finding more corrections than the one pointed out already is hard, but I'll give it another read and see if I find something. I really hope he gets added into the game!!
It's a matter of time most likely, even if he doesn't get in straight away I'll give it another round of polish and resubmit him. As for a bad end, well, I suppose adding one in would be possible later, but I've never been a particular fan of bad ends that essentially punish you for enjoying the content too much. Of course, it could be optional, but I'm going to stop before I start rambling.

1hundredknight

Oct 20, 2018
It's a matter of time most likely, even if he doesn't get in straight away I'll give it another round of polish and resubmit him. As for a bad end, well, I suppose adding one in would be possible later, but I've never been a particular fan of bad ends that essentially punish you for enjoying the content too much. Of course, it could be optional, but I'm going to stop before I start rambling.
Yeah! I was thinking of something optional. Maybe along the lines of actually being his employee, with Steele just deciding the probes and all that are not really worth the hassle, and finding their time with Malai more fun and worth it. Not really a bad end, unless you consider not chasing after the inheritance bad.

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
Oooh dommy femboy that I'm actually taller than, he looks great! I'm pretty bad at proof-reading so I'm not much help there but I love the inclusion of after-care and him wanting to make it clear the teasing/degradation is part of the scene rather than being mean =D

Edit: Having now read through the rest of the doc, I absoloutely adore him! The [suck] scene is amazing.
I also liked the Kui-Tan boss dom scene =)

Regardless

Jul 20, 2018
I was really hoping for a scene where he rides the pc like a dildo while still being a bratty dom since he already seems to enjoy bum stuff with the plug.

The rest seems pretty great though. There are a fair few scenes where you expect the PC to be a good amount bigger than him I think which might not always be the case. Maybe make like a 5ft requirement to sleep with. Nothing too harsh.

Also nice work including a quest. More people should probably do that with submissions, its reason the game has so many waifus but barely double digit side quests. So many words even for a small one though.

Meteor07

Feb 5, 2017
Made a sketch of him about 2 weeks ago or so. It'smessy though, might clean it up a bit if I can be arsed in the coming days.
Also how do I give him a weapon? Been struggling to figure that out... Malai Sketch.png