[Editors Welcome] Vibrato, A Vibrating Cock TF

Zaku

Aug 28, 2015

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I came with a few suggestions :)
Good on you for starting your first project :D
Also, this might be just me, but maybe you could add enhance the muscles to the rewire muscles part.
I reckon one would feel quite tired if ones muscles kept vibrating.
Again, that might just be me.

Reactions: Candycane and Zaku

Zaku

Aug 28, 2015
I came with a few suggestions :)
Good on you for starting your first project :D
Also, this might be just me, but maybe you could add enhance the muscles to the rewire muscles part.
I reckon one would feel quite tired if ones muscles kept vibrating.
Again, that might just be me.
Thanks for the feedback, I'll edit the document after work. :D

Candycane

Dec 9, 2016
First off I like the idea and I'm glad to see you followed through!

I agree with the annotations made to the documents about describing the intensity and getting Steele's thoughts on the sensations.
Most likely intensity or the sensations won't be mentioned again (unless someone specifically writes for it) So you want to try and establish this in the transformation for future reference.
I would suggest reading through the Bumpy Road transformation scene for ideas, but this is essentially a masturbation scene as well so don't feel intimidated by its length or the need to immitate that process.
How it describes the feeling of the nubs emerging and the lingering effect is what you're looking for.

Would you consider making a female version as well?
I think the purpose of Vibrato is to emulate a vibrator, a popular masturbatory aid for women. (yes we all know what one is but best be clear)
On this basis a vaginal version of the TF would, in my opinion, be better expressed by emulating an automated onahole, this being the closest equivalent for males.
Appearance flags could include: pulsing, undulating, suckling
Whether this could be achieved with the same product or not is another matter.
Perhaps revise the products description as being purpose built to mimic the sensations of these toys? Or take it as an opportunity to create a second seperate item.
This is however beyond the scope of the original product and so this is just exposition and can be completely ignored. (Write within your comfort zone, it will come out better that way)

Last edited:

Zaku

Aug 28, 2015
Thanks for the feedback! Things got pretty busy yesterday, so I haven't had a chance to do further work on this yet. Sorry about that.

Would you consider making a female version as well?
To be honest, I'm not sure how to go about doing that. Plus as this is my first project I want to keep it as simple as possible. Maybe for a future submission, we'll see.

First off I like the idea and I'm glad to see you followed through!

I agree with the annotations made to the documents about describing the intensity and getting Steele's thoughts on the sensations.
Most likely intensity or the sensations won't be mentioned again (unless someone specifically writes for it) So you want to try and establish this in the transformation for future reference.
I would suggest reading through the Bumpy Road transformation scene for ideas, but this is essentially a masturbation scene as well so don't feel intimidated by its length or the need to immitate that process.
How it describes the feeling of the nubs emerging and the lingering effect is what you're looking for.

I think the purpose of Vibrato is to emulate a vibrator, a popular masturbatory aid for women. (yes we all know what one is but best be clear)
On this basis a vaginal version of the TF would, in my opinion, be better expressed by emulating an automated onahole, this being the closest equivalent for males.
Appearance flags could include: pulsing, undulating, suckling
Whether this could be achieved with the same product or not is another matter.
Perhaps revise the products description as being purpose built to mimic the sensations of these toys? Or take it as an opportunity to create a second seperate item.
This is however beyond the scope of the original product and so this is just exposition and can be completely ignored. (Write within your comfort zone, it will come out better that way)
Thanks for the feedback! I had used the Bumpy Road document to help me format it, but I had missed that piece. Given that I don't expect much support, it makes sense to expand on how the sensations feel in the transformation itself.

Also, you're right that I was trying to make it like a vibrator. While I'm not opposed to making a version for vagina-havers, I don't think that this product is the best place for it. Good idea with the onahole comparison though, maybe I'll make use of it for another project.

Last edited:

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
One more thing. Seeing as this is a medipen, you could probably add an option like the one that appears in bumpy road when you have more than one dick.
Something like:
"You have more than one dick, which member will you choose"

Etc.

Reactions: Zaku

Zaku

Aug 28, 2015
One more thing. Seeing as this is a medipen, you could probably add an option like the one that appears in bumpy road when you have more than one dick.
Something like:
"You have more than one dick, which member will you choose"

Etc.
I was thinking of doing that, but I couldn't wrap my head around which the parser calls I would need to use. I'll take a closer look at the Bumpy Road doc and see if I can figure it out.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I was thinking of doing that, but I couldn't wrap my head around which the parser calls I would need to use. I'll take a closer look at the Bumpy Road doc and see if I can figure it out.
I asked Jaques about that the other day. Here's the response:
If using parsers, by default the [pc.vagina] will always choose the primary (first / index 0) vagina. If you want to use a particular one you can type it out as [pc.vagina " + selVag + "], or simply [pc.vagina selVag] (or however notation you like, as long as it communicates the idea), with "selVag" being the index number of the vagina selected for transformation.

Reactions: Candycane and Zaku

Zaku

Aug 28, 2015
I asked Jaques about that the other day. Here's the response:
If using parsers, by default the [pc.vagina] will always choose the primary (first / index 0) vagina. If you want to use a particular one you can type it out as [pc.vagina " + selVag + "], or simply [pc.vagina selVag] (or however notation you like, as long as it communicates the idea), with "selVag" being the index number of the vagina selected for transformation.
Ok, that makes sense. Thanks :)

Zaku

Aug 28, 2015
Just a heads up, with the holidays and all I haven't had any time to work on the document lately. I've jotted down a few ideas when I've had a chance, but no time to type anything.

Zaku

Aug 28, 2015
Still swamped, and I'm due to go to my girlfriend's for New Years. After that I'll be free, so work will resume.