Edited file but still can't get rival's sex scene on the train

Metlon

Sep 10, 2024
danced with my cousin on dhaal and manually set FARROW_SAVED_CUZ to 1 in my save file and got the correct email from jill but the sex scene still isn't showing during the new Phaedra train dungeon... am I missing something?

Attachments

• Xyntra (H) - 17Hrs 47Mins, 2252 Days - Tavros Station, Kalas.json
    1,000.8 KB · Views: 3

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
Did you have the foresight to make a back-up of your savefile before you started save editing? Since now the game crashes when the button to alphabetically order Steele's mails is clicked.

lowercase_donkey

Scientist
Apr 27, 2016
Did you have the foresight to make a back-up of your savefile before you started save editing? Since now the game crashes when the button to alphabetically order Steele's mails is clicked.
Is there a thread for that email crash? I can't seem to repro.

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
Is there a thread for that email crash? I can't seem to repro.
Their savefile crashes on 0.9.108-BACKER-ELECTRON#5359 Windows version every time I click the mentioned sorting button. And it only does so with their file.

I don't see the point in creating a bug report for this, without knowing if they happened to change some other flags first.

Aug 26, 2024
The email sorting crash is because the FromCache value of emrby_xxxmas_invite is null. Not sure how that happened.

OP's issue is because despite thinking you did, you didn't dance with your cousin (flags.RIVAL_DANCE is undefined). I've attached a file with the crash fixed and the dance flag set.

Attachments

• Xyntra (H) - 17Hrs 47Mins, 2252 Days - Tavros Station, Kalas.json
    1,000.8 KB · Views: 3