Easiest way to defeat Sigrune?

A

airwall

What is the easiest strategy or build to take down Sigrune? I want Mirror Stance but Sigrune is kind of a wall.

Loveless

May 29, 2022
I'm guessing you are Level 5 and not have done The Palace of Ice yet. Her fight becomes much easier when you finally gain your Ultimate.

If you are level 5: Sigrune's magic resistance is rather low so strong single target spells are strong against her. If you have Brienne instead of Brint, use her fire set. The new Lightbringer Azzy set is also very strong.

If you are Level 6: Simply learn Assasinate and take Brint with you. Use both of your ultimates consecutively and then spam everything you have.

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
What level are you? Before level 3 is a stretch.

AFAIK I did it at level 4 with Brint and Cait.

Sigrune is a wall, she has a huge HP pool, and hits like a truck. There is a more detailed strategy posted in the forum.

The TL;DR is have Brint's Rend attack stick the bleeding effect in the first round. Have a summon which sigrune can kill on her turn in the first round. Cait is here to heal for a bit and take an axe to her face for you. The rest is RNG.

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
My first play-through as a Rogue (eventually trained into Warrior), I had to fight her 20+ times. Lightning Fist for me, and backstabs and such, literally having to load and reload if I didn't get a crit or she crit me instead of a companion. Second play three, Story Mode, for sure (I already proved myself), and Summons to hopefully have them take the hit. Not saying it's the best stretegy, but it's how I did it.