Early Demonic TFs?

F

Falerm

I have this idea of building a Tiefling/Draenei esque MC. And being a silly newbie, I am not sure what would be the easiest way of achieving the looks.

I guess the feet/legs would need some Bovum Sherry use while most of the other features like the tail and horns will require either the Succubus Milk or Incubus Cum. Which I am not quite sure how to get just yet.

Wiki says Ruined Wayfort, but I was curious, if you can encounter any enemies before that, who could maybe allow one to farm such fights for some earlier loots?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
No. Short of sequence-breaking the Undermountain the earliest you can encounter enemies who drop the items (Imps of all varieties) is the encounter with Kas at the Wayfort and after that as a roaming Frostwoods encounter, and the transformatives are a very low-percentage drop. Unless you really enjoy grinding, the easiest way to get those items in bulk is to finish Act One and then buy what you need from Farrah either at the Wayfort or in the Undermountain if you kicked her out of the former.

Though depending on exactly what look you're going for, it's possible you wouldn't need more than one or two of the item so it's possible that the RNG will favor you with a drop or two and then you can save-scum until you get the results you want.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Not fully accurate. You can get SOME early demonic tfs. You can get horns and wings from Lycanthorn which is a random drop in the Forest. Just need to alchemically treat and might need to save scum. If you turn on all holiday events to proc any time you can also get the Halloween event in the Forest with Kas and fuck her, you'll wake up with demonic eyes (plus some grown assets).

F

Falerm

No. Short of sequence-breaking the Undermountain the earliest you can encounter enemies who drop the items (Imps of all varieties) is the encounter with Kas at the Wayfort and after that as a roaming Frostwoods encounter, and the transformatives are a very low-percentage drop. Unless you really enjoy grinding, the easiest way to get those items in bulk is to finish Act One and then buy what you need from Farrah either at the Wayfort or in the Undermountain if you kicked her out of the former.

Though depending on exactly what look you're going for, it's possible you wouldn't need more than one or two of the item so it's possible that the RNG will favor you with a drop or two and then you can save-scum until you get the results you want.
Ah, I see. I thought, that first act ends with the encounter with Alraune? Or was I mistaken? I haven't really played a lot past it. According to the wiki, the merchant at Wayfort appears only after clearing Winter City? No idea where that is. But alas I'll figure it out.

The looks would probably be something like: blue skin from the demonic morphs, alongside horns and tail. Then hooved, furred legs from the bovine morphs. Kind of going for the classic Pathfinder Tiefling look.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Ah, I see. I thought, that first act ends with the encounter with Alraune? Or was I mistaken? I haven't really played a lot past it. According to the wiki, the merchant at Wayfort appears only after clearing Winter City? No idea where that is. But alas I'll figure it out.
That's just the halfway point of Act One, it properly ends in Njorhaalt (the Winter City) when you finish the story dungeon there. Keep heading northwards.