Dzaan and Cyborg TF's?

Drakashin

Apr 16, 2024
I was looking through the Race Stats (the one that shows what races your character resembles) in the character sheet and saw that there was a Dzaan and Cyborg entry. I looked at the wiki and couldn't find anything about either of them. So I was just wondering if there a mission or TF for these (if so what are they called?) or are they not implemented yet and are just place holders for future updates?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Neither of them have an associated TF.

Dzaan basically exists so NPCs are described as the right race. People keep asking for a Dzaan TF, but addictive semen (it's biggest selling point) has been officially forbidden, because of the huge amount of rewriting NPCs it would cause. If someone wrote it without that, it might get accepted.

Cyborg was added long before they decided how Cybernetics would work. May or may not be there for NPCs. I'm not sure. I don't think this one will ever be available for PCs.

The best you're likely going to get is the Save Editor.

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
Cyborg was added long before they decided how Cybernetics would work. May or may not be there for NPCs.
There are (or used to be?) special names that would give your starting Steele special mods, as a donation/backer reward. One of those could give you cybernetic eyes, a cybernetic cock, and… I think there was a third thing, but I don't remember.

Basically, cyborg isn't a TF, it's (or, it used to be) a hidden starting race.

Drakashin

Apr 16, 2024
Thanks for the responses. I'll have to go back through the paetreon to find the special names and see what they do. Hope they do add Dzaan at some point with/without the addictive effect. I could see them doing a smaller rewrite with just the characters that have a red myr venom interaction since only a few NPC's (that I've discovered so far) have a scene for that.

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
I'll have to go back through the paetreon to find the special names and see what they do.
I'm not even sure if they're on patreon. I think they were for founding backers or something - if people donated enough back then, they could get a custom start, and AFAIK, some of the names were never published.

I only know about the cyborg body parts because the save file editor for the flash version included them, and I tried to find out where they came from.

I'm not sure if the Firefox add-on or the current save file editor have them, that's probably an easier place to check.

Jn_Sinnombre

Dec 26, 2023
F, but addictive semen (it's biggest selling point) has been officially forbidden
Couldn't the simpler way is just simply not have the addictive properties? you can get the Red Myr Venom but it's clearly off-brand and not the real thing,

Like flag it as aphrosidiac so you can still "simulate" the Dzaan property stuff, or have the description stating that the addiction is strictly forbidden, that way you can still simulate the Dzaan experience but not having you know an addictive cum (AND, allows another dick to have aphrosidiac laced which I believe only the Nyrean have)