Durkin's Corrution compendium n' stuff

Durkin

Nov 22, 2018
I'm gonna be dumping some of my trashy ideas over here, this is all WIP since i wan't these things i'm writting to actually fit within the lore of this world, expect corrupted mobs and demon ideas in here.

Lepidono WIP(a butterfly-morph mob/tf, might turn it into a sidequest and boss battle if people like it): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hU9tG2Q4yqUmOnon9uA452T41AKfoj-I6J25xvvKSNU/edit?usp=sharing

For now that's it, well we can pretty much explore 1 dungeon for now (that being the forest) so i'll come up with more stuff as the game develops, well, see you guys later i suppose!

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
since i wan't these things i'm writting to actually fit within the lore of this world
expect corrupted mobs and demon ideas
You need to actually talk to a writer of some kind that works on CoC2 content; you already missed the lore of the world in 5 seconds.

Durkin

Nov 22, 2018
If you are reffering to the doc with all the lore and game mechanics ive read it already, what i was talking about was that i dont know what areas will become accessible in game, thats all.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
If you are reffering to the doc with all the lore and game mechanics ive read it already, what i was talking about was that i dont know what areas will become accessible in game, thats all.

I think he means that you already failed to grasp the lore, so if you have read the lore doc, you should probably reread it.

Now, it's been a while since I read it myself, but I'm like 95% sure that there are no demons or corruption in the world... Infact, the first quest in the game is where those are introduced to the world. As such, no pre-existing demons can exist, nor any pre-existing corruption.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
I think he means that you already failed to grasp the lore, so if you have read the lore doc, you should probably reread it.

Now, it's been a while since I read it myself, but I'm like 95% sure that there are no demons or corruption in the world... Infact, the first quest in the game is where those are introduced to the world. As such, no pre-existing demons can exist, nor any pre-existing corruption.
All demonic corruption in the world comes from Kasyrra in one way or another. You can write corrupted enemies as long as it makes sense how they got corrupted by Kasyrra. Full-fledged demons are most likey a no-go as if there are more than jut Kasyrra they'll most likely be story-related later game encounters.

Reactions: Raindrops

Durkin

Nov 22, 2018
Yeah, ahem, sorry 'bout that, not a native speaker, but i'll be reviewing my grammar, and deleting any double words (i have a bad habit of doing that).

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Not being a native speaker is no excuse. My native language is Chinese, which is about as far removed from English as you can get.

Brush up on your skills and come back in maybe a year or so of practice.

Durkin

Nov 22, 2018
I know it’s no excuse, but you are right, my writting skills are lacking (a few pointers would be aprecciated tough)

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
I don't mean to condescend but a lot of it is just English fundamentals like spelling and grammar. For instance, it's appreciated* and though*, not aprecciated and tough. Tough is another word entirely.

Durkin

Nov 22, 2018
Also, hold it, did i actually wrote tough instead of though? the hell’s wrong with me today xD