Dungeon

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
Currently, Alissa, gytha (both her roaming encounter and the dracia variant if you don't imprison her before leaving to go to the island) the melania expy, and the demon encounter at dracia.

Reactions: Dansky32

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
there's a dragon demon at dracia who word for word says melania's "I have never known defeat" line from elden ring.

Leor

May 10, 2022
Wayfort
Is there a selectable choice now on dungeon or just a narration that prisoners are there

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Is there a selectable choice now on dungeon or just a narration that prisoners are there
From the patch notes when this became relevant:
What is NOT in this patch:
  • Content with any capturable NPCs in the dungeon (Not Very Soon!)
Right now you can talk to Gytha, everything else will be written whenever the stars are right and your first indication of this will be that the patch notes for a future update will say something like 'Interactions with X in the wayfort dungeon are now available'.

Leor

May 10, 2022
Wayfort
From the patch notes when this became relevant:

Right now you can talk to Gytha, everything else will be written whenever the stars are right and your first indication of this will be that the patch notes for a future update will say something like 'Interactions with X in the wayfort dungeon are now available'.
Screenshot_20230517_144023.jpg

I can't interact with Gytha

Nauticalbold

Dec 23, 2021
How often does Gytha's roaming event happen? Cause I've wasted hours searching for her in the frost woods after the initial one, and I haven't seen her since. And I haven't been to Dracia yet, so what I'm a doing wrong?

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
I'm fairly certain the event that happens to jail gytha before leaving for dracia is a scripted event. Just leave manually from the north side of your fort to the frost woods a couple times.

Nauticalbold

Dec 23, 2021
I'm fairly certain the event that happens to jail gytha before leaving for dracia is a scripted event. Just leave manually from the north side of your fort to the frost woods a couple times.
I did get a scripted event that way, but it wasn't to arrest her, it was her running off and saying she'd find her queen on her own. Did I lock myself out of arresting her some how? I already had all the way fort upgrades, and dungeon ready before triggering it

ppr2

Aug 3, 2022
Just curious, but how come putting Gytha in the dungeon was implemented so early if interactions with the prisoners aren't planned on being added anytime soon? Just feels like a sexable character is removed from the game once you reach a certain point no matter what

Isn't a big issue, I have a save from before if needed. Just seemed odd to change it so early lol

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Remember that we're playing a game in the process of development, so things can be added all out of the order that they might normally be experienced when the game is complete. For example, Harboring a Fugitive is balanced to be completed before Njorhaalt, while in the real world the resolution of that quest wasn't implemented until a month or so after the Palace of Ice dungeon was implemented, so anyone playing the game through the whole process would be overleveled for the Centaur Village sequence simply because that's the order the content arrived in.

RynQuest was implemented before the post-imprisoning stuff could be written, so you have to make the choice because the devs can't well hold up the entire storyline for one set of optional post-quest content to be written. That wouldn't be fair to everyone who wrote for RynQuest, the fans who wanted to see it or the person writing Gytha's content.

Reactions: Fleep