Dumbfuck sneezes didn't reduce stats

nephyllim

Oct 5, 2022
I used Dumbfuck and went through all 20 orgasms/sneezes and intelligence and willpower didn't decrease. I haven't used the treatment so I do not know if it has the same bug or not I'll keep posted if I do

Jun 3, 2018
Ooh, I just got the Cum-Cow transformation and it DID reduce Willpower. This is odd, needs thorough investigation

nephyllim

Oct 5, 2022
Thanks for testingout the other things treatment has somewhat lost my interest since it's rarely ever what I wanted to be unless I did the cheat command and save scumming it and also the transformations are a bit more than I prefer

MoltenMinx

Mar 26, 2016
I suppose I'll bump this. So sorry if it's uncalled for, I don't mean to be a bother for a small issue like this, though it does kick the immersion a little bit sideways, and the most recent patch (30/10 - 22) did not fix it.
I can confirm that neither Dumbfuck, Gush, ClearYu or the Treatment reduces intelligence in any way. I'm not sure if the same persists with other stats, though I get the feeling it might.

Last edited:

nephyllim

Oct 5, 2022
Bugger I was going to try and check it today thanks for doing that ahead of me the dumbfuck is one of my favorite things and it's holding me back from playing it xD

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Stat decreases still broken as of 0.9.036-PUBLIC#2852.
Here's a test save. Leveled up to 10 with the Cheat Menu, increased Int and Will via level up stat points. New Ewe in the inventory should only proc Will decreases.
This bug is also probably behind Dumb4Cum's unbounded Int growth. (The effective cap works.)

Attachments

• StatTest (F).json
    591 KB · Views: 1