Dumb4Cum vs Goo Core

Alchemi

Feb 6, 2017
So I recently did a tech playthrough where I got treated to pick up Dumb4Cum, I then later grabbed the Goo Core and equipped it, only to have it not give me any further boosts to Intelligence. Is this a bug, or what's going on? I was using the Signet of Bravery before I got Goo Core and it seemed to correctly increase my physique and aim past 50. So I'm wondering why Goo Core doesn't give it's stat increases.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Because dumb4cum already boosts your intelligence 20 points past the level 10 cap. However, you can stack dumb4cum with the cybernetic intelligence implant

Reactions: Baggrin

Alchemi

Feb 6, 2017
I see, I wasn't aware that they weren't compatible with each other. Thanks for the info. That would be that the Goo Core is pretty much useless then, as it's pretty easy to capped Intelligence. :/ That's disappointing.

Reactions: Baggrin

Fullgames

Nov 10, 2016
It's not that they aren't compatible, the thing is Dumb4cum makes your max intelligence higher while goo core only give's flat int until the cap, the same thing as if you were to use points you gain when leveling up.