Dumb4cum no longer adds ditzspeech after going without cum

Status
Not open for further replies.

SquidSlime

Mar 12, 2020
See title. Still lowers and raises intelligence, but sometime a few patches ago ditzspeech stopped being added and removed with cum doses.

SquidSlime

Mar 12, 2020
Correction it does work. Just seems like the time it takes is longer? Not sure what the issue was.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Can confirm Dumb4Cum dosen't seem to add Ditz Speech properly. At first, I thought it might be something to do with sleeping a lot, but going to Zheng Shi Rec Deck and moving West for 20 days doesn't add it, either.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
I'll need a save file to test with, but I think the issue is due to how the "Dumb4Cum" updates counts hourly ticks. I've adjusted how the counts check for the next release that should hopefully count at the increments it's supposed to (similar to how hourly counts work in the Treatment updates).

For how it works, at the moment, the "Ditz Speech" should kick in after the 40th hour of not ingesting semen, but only after a prior message related to the "Dumb4Cum" hourly ticks are triggered. These messages appear on the 24th hour, 30th hour, 40th hour, 48th hour, and every 12th hour after the 60th hour. Currently, if any of these hours have been skipped, like landing on the 41st hour from a time skip instead of the 40th hour, that message just doesn't play, so the "Ditz Speech" perk is never assigned. So if you do time skip, you'll have to be precise by the hour.

The revision should now check both the prior hour and the current hour and judge the range to see if it falls within the hourly tick before displaying the message and assigning any related perks.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I'll need a save file to test with,
At Zheng Shi rec deck, just fucked Urbolg. You can just hold Left or Right to move (and progress time) indefinitely.
Converted save, if that makes a difference.

Last edited:

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
Do the means of how Steele aquired Ditz Speech matter if Dumb4Cum will temporarily remove it? Iirc mine got it via Dr. Badger, yet was still able to talk to Bianca from time to time in the past.

Last edited:

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
At Zheng Shi rec deck, just fucked Urbolg. You can just hold Left or Right to move (and progress time) indefinitely.
Converted save, if that makes a difference.
Thanks. I tested it and it should work as intended now, for the most part. I also found a minor bug with the event log timestamp, so hopefully that is fixed as well.

Do the means of how Steele aquired Ditz Speech matter if Dumb4Cum will temporarily remove it? Iirc mine got it via Dr. Badger, yet was still able to talk to Bianca from time to time in the past.
Yes, if the "Ditz Speech" perk is ever obtained, there are conditions that can prevent it from being removed by "Dumb4Cum". If the character was bimbofied from Dr. Badger, Mitzi, or through Dumbfuck sneezes (20 sneezes or more), then the "Ditz Speech" should have permanence, at least when it comes to "Dumb4Cum" removing it. I'm not sure about Bianca's talk restrictions, but it'll depend on what she is checking for in particular.

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
She doesn't wanna talk to Steele if they have the Ditz Speech perk. I probably experienced a bug that enabled interactions while being ditzy Steele in the past. But that is no longer the case.

So the problem solved itself at some point. :toot:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.