Dual-wielded Uniques?

Alfenjeiser02

Jan 1, 2020
I plan to design weapons oriented for users who want to play more mixed than a traditional role for each class. My question is if it would cause complications in the game code for dual-wielded weapons since I have seen that most Unique weapons are one to two handed weapons.

and another thing would be the characteristics I do not have a good reference to compare but this would work or should I split its stats half because you get bonuses from both weapons and it doesn't become extremely OP?

AAAA.PNG

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
We don't typically accept submissions just for equipment, doubly so uniques that don't have events/dungeons to find them in. And we definitely would not accept a rocket hammer existing in the game when a crossbow is considered advanced technology.

Reactions: Shanghai_Hourai

Alfenjeiser02

Jan 1, 2020
We don't typically accept submissions just for equipment, doubly so uniques that don't have events/dungeons to find them in. And we definitely would not accept a rocket hammer existing in the game when a crossbow is considered advanced technology.
The names that I put are temporary (I suck giving names) rocket hammer I put it to get an idea of where the impulse that the initiative gives you comes from is not a technological hammer, anyway if they were not labeled Unique there would be no problems or there would still be to do an event for weapons?

If so, maybe we can remove the Unique tag and be able to buy from merchants for a very high price would be a good excuse for players who complain that they have nowhere to spend their money.

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021

I can still totally see someone in the orc camp trying to affix naptha to the end of their hammer for a bigger boom, though.

Reactions: SomeNobody

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Who needs magitech when have redneck ingenuity and ye olde duct tape?

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
Shhhhh, they're not supposed to notice the reference.
I mean, that was rather obvious.
There are crazy tinkerer in many fantasy settings, but I do not know any that uses orcs for that.

I still think that it would be a great silly mode event. =P