Dryad Quest RPG: A Tale of Lust and Glory[futa, monster-girls, text-based]

Nekon

Mar 28, 2020
www.patreon.com

0.3.0 is out

0.3.0 Public
  • get Christmas-themed “Winter Set” clothes to your inventory by applying “snowball” code in the settings. The code will only work during December and January!
  • added wolves scene(~5k words)
  • added Meniphei character asset
  • new illustrations
  • skin, lips and eyes color are now customizable
  • added lots of new haircuts(ponytails, twintails...)
  • added new hair colors(black, orange, silver)
  • added new nipples colors(red, magenta)
  • added a notification for expired statuses
  • added another option for faster fight animations
  • fixed leftover eggs bug after giving birth(the leftover will be removed automatically if you load the save file without any egg statuses)
  • fixed a rare critical bug occurring after loading a save
  • fixed typos
0.3.0 Beta
  • added Magnolia, and Mother character assets
  • spanking and Mother’s scenes(~15k words)
  • added new items
  • MC's appearance can now be changed in the debug panel
What’s next: I’m currently working on a new huge Mystical Forest area that will feature Bunnyfolk, Beefolk, Bearfolk, Alraune, and Illithid-type creatures among other things. If my estimations are right, this area is going to be bigger then the existing content... It will also include more freedom and exploration.

As always you can play it online on the site or download it here.

sample 5.png

Nekon

Mar 28, 2020
www.patreon.com
Hi, everyone. I hope you're doing well.

0.3.1 version is out
  • New 59 illustrations
  • added scenes with Peth and Ane prompting how to open the door to the ghost
  • fixed a rare critical bug occurring after loading a save during some events(this time for sure, I hope)

Also some good news. I've started implementing dungeon maps. They will be fully unique and interactable. I hope it will bring the game to the next level.
practise_cave_map_remake.pngancient_mansion_batch_1_sample_2.pngabandoned_mansion_map_underground_sample_1.png

Nekon

Mar 28, 2020
www.patreon.com
0.3.2-2 is out

• Interactive Maps take place of old dungeon UI. This will also allow me to create more advanced & amazing content in the future.
  • Added a new mini-dungeon at the start of the game
  • Quest Log. Your progress will be written down there during your adventures.
  • Some useful items changed type from ‘trash’ to ‘tools’. (Note: an item’s type is subject to change and can be changed during the development)
  • Added an option to disable the game content’s max-width(for wide screens)
  • Lots of typo and bug fixes.
  • Relative to 0.3.2, includes minor UI update(bigger icons on mobile) and maps preloading.
Thank you all for supporting the game and helping it grow!

If you have any suggestions on how to improve the map system or noticed any bugs, please let me know here or in discord!

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 11
  • 2.png
    2.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 10
  • 3.png
    3.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 10

Nekon

Mar 28, 2020
www.patreon.com
Version 0.3.3 is out
  • Added new illustrations for Talk with Sisters, Satyr, Catching the Wisp, and Spanking scenes
  • Added descriptions to npc abilities aimed to improve the game feel during fights and make them more tactical.
  • Added an option “Streamlined Navigation”(turns on in Settings) that allows to show bigger Navigation Arrows and Simplified Scrolling of Interactions. It will be located atop of the inventory in the right panel(should greatly improve mobile usability)
  • Interactable Objects are now highlighted by pink color
  • Map now focuses on the interaction that has been selected

Attachments

• navigation.png
    navigation.png
    511.4 KB · Views: 13

Just a Cat

May 19, 2022
How do I pass the ancient mansion? I got the moth girls but interacting with them does nothing

Dislexic

Feb 6, 2021
Hooo boy, I finished the available content and I have to say...this is really good. I hope that you plan to open up the exploration a bit more in the future, maybe add some random encounters, but even without that and a more linier advancement, theres a lot to like here. Its certainly one of the better lewd games I've played in a while.

Nekon

Mar 28, 2020
www.patreon.com
Hooo boy, I finished the available content and I have to say...this is really good. I hope that you plan to open up the exploration a bit more in the future, maybe add some random encounters, but even without that and a more linier advancement, theres a lot to like here. Its certainly one of the better lewd games I've played in a while.
I'm glad you liked the game! The next dungeon will be much bigger and with lots of exploration.
I'm aiming for map system like Dragon Age 1, with cities and big handcrafted maps the player can explore.

Reactions: NTS

Nekon

Mar 28, 2020
www.patreon.com

0.3.4 is out​

General Changes:
  • New awesome animated cover art!
  • Added bigger cock version assets for most characters
  • Battle Events UI has been drastically improved
  • Lots and lots of typo fixes

New content(public)
  • Ane spanking Scene
  • Mother Scene
  • Farewell Scene

New content(beta)
  • New dungeon ‘Void Dreamscape’ that introduces the main antagonist Eternal Night, the Void Knightess

Developer Notes:
This is an intermediate update. I’m still working on the next huge area that has honestly grown much bigger than I expected. It will be a few times bigger than the current content and have much more exploration and open world to it. But it means it also takes a lot of time to develop... Thank you for your patience and support.

This game won’t be possible without our great community. Please share the game’s link and our new awesome animated cover art with your friends/acquaintances so that our community can grow even bigger:
1) dryadquest.com
2) dryadquest.com/data/assets/art/cover/cover.webm

AStrangeGeek

Jul 14, 2022
I am currently trying out this game. I have not yet completed a full playthrough as I am more of a casual player and play a little here and there while I have time (still in the middle of the Ancient Mansion) but I wanted to give some feedback here.

First off, I'm rather impressed how polished this looks for an 0.3 version. The artwork, both the characters and the maps, look rather nice, and the gameplay is not terribly hard to pick up. The text itself is fairly rich and nicely descriptive. I think I saw like one typo somewhere in the text and no parser glitches.

I have only a few real nitpicks with the game (and one may be me misunderstanding how the game works). One is that combat needs some balance tweaking. I'm playing on the default difficulty, and I found some of the combat in the first dungeon to be really difficult. The mushroom gals almost killed me (I didn't have enough pheromones left to defeat them by more pleasant means). This got resolved when I got Stone Fist, so it could be just the order in which I tackled everything. I may play through that again and try a few different things. This is balanced, however, by the sheer number of health-boosting items I can find.

Another minor nit is when the game comes out of an event, it sometimes shifts the map away from where my character is. A little annoying, but not a gamebreaker.

One thing I don't understand, though, is this: It says that I can build up orgasm points and use them for "ultimate" attacks. I have yet to see this appear. Am I missing something, or is that something I have to acquire later? Or unimplemented content, perhaps?

Another thing I failed to grok is how pregnancy progresses. My character got earthworm eggs in her, and it was unclear when/how often they had their growth spurts.

Anyway, this is very good work overall and it's clear a lot of effort went into this.

Nekon

Mar 28, 2020
www.patreon.com
Another minor nit is when the game comes out of an event, it sometimes shifts the map away from where my character is. A little annoying, but not a gamebreaker.
It's most likely because you press 'spacebar' while on the map which scrolls down by default(you can try pressing spacebar on this site). I'll turn off this behavior next patch.

One thing I don't understand, though, is this: It says that I can build up orgasm points and use them for "ultimate" attacks. I have yet to see this appear. Am I missing something, or is that something I have to acquire later? Or unimplemented content, perhaps?
If you have an orgasm point, you can use "Incineration" ability(which starts with cd every fight)

Another thing I failed to grok is how pregnancy progresses.
It progresses after a sex event or a fight

Last edited:

one_two

Jan 20, 2022
Is the new update incompatible with older releases, somehow? Can't quite remember if it was 3.2 or 3.3 version that i've played, but when i click the Saves button the list is empty, and i didn't have the foresight to make a save to a file, alas.

Nekon

Mar 28, 2020
www.patreon.com
Is the new update incompatible with older releases, somehow? Can't quite remember if it was 3.2 or 3.3 version that i've played, but when i click the Saves button the list is empty, and i didn't have the foresight to make a save to a file, alas.
It is compatible. You most likely cleared your browser cache and deleted the saves.

one_two

Jan 20, 2022
Am fairly sure i haven't cleared the cache, especially seeing how i still have saves for other browser games, including ones dating quite farther back.

Diarmait

Nov 3, 2015
Am fairly sure i haven't cleared the cache, especially seeing how i still have saves for other browser games, including ones dating quite farther back.
I've noticed that some games don't transfer saves to newer versions while some games do. I'd say that some games make new folders when updated, but I can't say 100%.

Dislexic

Feb 6, 2021
My saves worked perfectly fine with the new update. I've been using the online version.

one_two

Jan 20, 2022
If you played on the site, it might be because you accessed it via https://www.dryadquest.com/, and then https://dryadquest.com/ (without www), or vice versa. Browsers have their own localstorage version for each.
This got me excited for a second, but sadly no saves for me accessing the game through either version of the URL. I'll just have to chalk that up to unexplained life mysteries and replay the game from the start one day (and this time, i'll remember to save to a file just in case)

Diarmait

Nov 3, 2015
This got me excited for a second, but sadly no saves for me accessing the game through either version of the URL. I'll just have to chalk that up to unexplained life mysteries and replay the game from the start one day (and this time, i'll remember to save to a file just in case)
I've been downloading any game that has that option available because internet saves are iffy. Had Chrome create new folders for each new save on a few games, so switched to Firefox. That stopped the issue for a bit, but then it started there too.

NightOwl

Aug 28, 2015
After replaying, something I think would be good to add is the ability to tell how "potent" a character/opponent's' seed is before we decide to drain them, apart from that I've enjoyed all the changes that have been made since my last play session.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diarmait

Nekon

Mar 28, 2020
www.patreon.com

0.3.5 is out​

• New Moth Outfit that can be gained during a special Moth-girls scene
  • New Short, Curly, and Drills Hairstyles
  • 4 New illustrations(Eilfiel smut book)
  • Updated Battle UI
  • The special Christmas clothing set event is back(now with a hat). Use the “snowball” code to get it(if you haven't already)
  • A free set of fashionable panties & bra with the code “fashion”. All you need is to be logged in on the site.
  • Scribble Boards
Scribble Boards are unique places scattered across the multiverse where the barrier between the worlds is especially feeble. Patrons will be able to leave short messages there visible to all players.

Depending on the tier(see the details on the ‘membership level panel’ on the game’s Patreon page), you’ll be able to construct up to 5 scribbles – each with a unique style ranging from rare to legendary – on each scribble board.

1.png

As always you can play the game online on the site or download it here.

P.S: Read my end-of-the-year post dedicated to the game’s development here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/75475271

Reactions: AlipheeseXV

Nekon

Mar 28, 2020
www.patreon.com

Version 0.3.6 is out​

Changelog:​

• Magnolia Spanking Scene, Mother Scene, Farewell Scene and The Void Dream dungeon are now public.
  • You can now click on NPC/MC art, or illustrations to expand them to full screen(both during events and in the gallery)
  • All art and maps have been converted from png to webp, improving the game’s download speed up to 3 times.
  • You can now zoom the map with a mousewheel
  • Bug fixes and game engine improvements
[beta]Lots of new content in the active stage of development:
  • New open world maps, character art, clothing sets, and lots of lewd adventures in a darkish fantasy setting
If you’d like to take a glimpse on what’s to come and playtest the WIP content, use code 'test' in menu->settings to jump to the actively developing part of the game.

Important Note: This content is in the active development stage and is primarily for playtesting purposes. Expect lots of placeholders and possible dead ends. Everything is subject to change. Please keep your story progress save file and don’t overwrite it with this test content.
Screenshot from 2023-03-31 09-48-35.pngScreenshot from 2023-03-31 09-45-36.pngScreenshot from 2023-03-31 09-36-20.pngbunny_ranger_chief.png

Nekon

Mar 28, 2020
www.patreon.com
[v 0.4.0]Huge content update is OUT
Changelog:
  • A new huge area for you to explore which includes 66k+ words and 7 new full body character art.
  • New outfits for MC and intractable items.
  • Added descriptions to most of the old items that didn’t have it.
  • The game is an open world moving forward. You’ll be able to freely explore and move between new areas that will be added in the future.
  • Slut Mode for $10+patrons
  • 1.png2.png

Nekon

Mar 28, 2020
www.patreon.com

0.4.1 is Out​

• A new area for you to explore
  • 9 new full body character art
  • Fixed various bugs(public .exe version is back)
Note: If you tried out wip content, please remember NOT to use those save files for new updates.

As always you can play the public build here online on the site or download it here.

kaelyn.pngcultist_woman_sample.png

• Love
Reactions: TheMagicalGurl

Nekon

Mar 28, 2020
www.patreon.com

Nekon

Mar 28, 2020
www.patreon.com

0.6.0 is out!​

Changelog:
  • new area: Town Hall. Unravel a scandalous mystery of the Bunnyfolk village. Will you choose to reveal its dirty secret, or leverage your way into the intricate web of intimacy and lust yourself? The choice is yours!
  • added pathfinding for the map. You'll be able to move to ANY discovered location by clicking directly on the map. No more spamming pesky arrows if you need to move to another side of the map.
  • lots of bugfixes

Reactions: Diarmait

Nekon

Mar 28, 2020
www.patreon.com

0.7.0 is out!​

Changelog:

• New Character Art
  • New Locations to explore:
1) Village Bridge. Explore the area east of the bunny village’s plaza, the final outpost standing between the village and the dangers outside.

2) Smithy. Meet Helfred, the alluring and enigmatic Lavaborn smith. An encounter filled with desire, sweat, and the heat of creation itself.

3) Berrick’s guardhouse. A place where lost items and secrets wait to be unraveled.

Beta can be played here: https://dryadquest.com/beta or downloaded here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/link-to-offline-81016425

Screenshot from 2024-04-01 11-30-54.png

Nekon

Mar 28, 2020
www.patreon.com

0.8.0 is out!​

Changelog:

• New Vixen’s Trail Location to explore
  • New Character Art
  • New "Raider" Clothing Set
  • Fix critical bug that caused some scenes not to load properly in some cases(Mia and Centaur)
New Location: Vixen’s Trail that can be discovered north of the Bunny Village’s Bridge.

1) Amidst its bewitching beauty and eerie quiet, prepare to meet Flower, a fox-girl wrapped in the fog of mystery, lust, and daring courage.

2) Unravel the secrets of Melina, a seductive serpent-girl whose lethal allure threatens to ensnare you in a coil of desire and danger.

Raider Clothing Set. Designed for the intrepid treasure seeker, this set is perfect for looting ancient tombs and dodging traps with style.

Beta can be played here: https://dryadquest.com/beta or downloaded here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/link-to-offline-81016425
Screenshot from 2024-05-06 10-16-40.png