Nekon

Mar 28, 2020
www.patreon.com
New Big Update is out
[Public]0.2.5-public - https://www.patreon.com/posts/53160704
[Beta]0.2.6-beta - https://www.patreon.com/posts/53160886

0.2.5-public Changelog:
  • New UI
  • Customizable MC(hair style, hair color, nipples color, face emotions, and most importantly different sets of clothes)
  • Xrays for stomach, womb and colon. By default the game switches between them automatically but you can change this behavior in the settings
  • Behind View that refelcts the buttplug and vagplug MC wears.
  • 11 Character Art Sets(every character got its own art, including basic and 'orgasm' versions for those who have such scenes)
  • Illustrations
  • You can now choose whether to play the game in 2nd person(you/your) or 1st person(I/my)
  • Added descriptions to some of the old items
  • Increased basic maximum carry weight to 70
  • Mia's stock is increased so you can try on more clothes(not everything is currently accessible in the game)
  • The game now displays only 1 paragraph by default on desktop(you can revert to 3 paragraphs in the settings)
  • Lots of bugfixes and minor story improvements
  • Improved Mobile UI and compatibility with different screen sizes. You can rotate your phone to 'portrait' mode to see MC's full body.
Notes: There are lots of engine changes so old saves won't work but I don't know why anyone would choose to skip all the good juicy stuff that's been added anyway.

Lone Wolf115

mobile IS supported via dryadquest.com or by downloading and then opening the offline web version with your browser. If you're interested in .apk I doubt it's going to happen
Damn thanks for your time take care. I'll give downloading the web version a try.

Lone Wolf115

I really like this so far. Glad to find a game that allows the player to be a female for a change.
Definitely there's not a lot of games like this that the MC is a female.

Edit: There's also not a lot of games like shooters that you are Female.

Last edited:

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
I think I've done most of the public game. No problems to report
I enjoyed it, it was something different
the semen mechanic is a good basis for the game

Is there a switch for parasites? if there is it might need a clearer drop down

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
I can't get out of the mansion, the glowy thing in MC's stomach doesn't help. Is this the end for now? Oh and those two statues refuse to let me pass, not sure what i need to do but stroke them off.

Nekon

Mar 28, 2020
www.patreon.com
I can't get out of the mansion, the glowy thing in MC's stomach doesn't help. Is this the end for now? Oh and those two statues refuse to let me pass, not sure what i need to do but stroke them off.
You will get a notification when the content ends. As for the statues, you can find an answer in what order to stroke them in the smut elven book. Or just randomly do it until the door opens like some of the players do ))

Nekon

Mar 28, 2020
www.patreon.com
bandits2.png

version 0.2.7 is out​

Public:

• 3 new art assets[futa-versions](minotaur, human swordswoman, lizard)
  • New improved ass asset
  • Added 2 illustrations at the very beginning
  • Lust Potion now restores Pheromones Points in additional to Health.
  • Orgasm Text Phrases are now more varied
  • Strength Attribute now increases max weight by 5(up from 3)
  • Fixed bugs & typos
Beta:
  • all public changes
  • added 2 new art assets[futa-versions](orc, human rogue)
As always you can play it online on my site or download it here.

Worta

Sep 30, 2021
Great game, I like the basis, game mechanics, the descriptions, the story so far. And of course really curious to see more content.

Question about the party: I have three wounded Grubs, how do I heal them?

Nekon

Mar 28, 2020
www.patreon.com
Version 0.2.8 is out
  • The Mansion Area is now available in public version(20+rooms)
  • Added Gallery Tab for viewing the character art and illustrations you've discovered during the game(accessed by clicking the scroll button)
  • Added Logs Tab for viewing the last 100 paragraphs(accessed by clicking the scroll button)
  • Characters now have icons during fights.
  • Abilities have art during fights.
  • Panties are now shown on the behind view
  • 4 new character art
  • New illustrations
  • New items
  • New Tentacle Book Scene
  • bugs and typos fixes
Beta Only:

• 2 more character art
  • new scenes
ghost_sample.png

slug_pregnant3.png

Last edited:

NightOwl

Aug 28, 2015
Gotta say even though i've only played the prologue , I'm really enjoying the game and lore so far. I especially love how the dryads are basically elves and succubi combined two great things that go great together.

I have two question so far :

1. Can you change your characters physical assets( bigger breasts, hips and butt.)?

2. What is the level cap?

Nekon

Mar 28, 2020
www.patreon.com
Gotta say even though i've only played the prologue , I'm really enjoying the game and lore so far. I especially love how the dryads are basically elves and succubi combined two great things that go great together.

I have two question so far :

1. Can you change your characters physical assets( bigger breasts, hips and butt.)?

2. What is the level cap?
1. You can't and though I would like to do it, it's unlikely because it will conflict with clothes assets
2. Well, as high as the story goes and it's currently just the beginning.

NightOwl

Aug 28, 2015
1. You can't and though I would like to do it, it's unlikely because it will conflict with clothes assets
2. Well, as high as the story goes and it's currently just the beginning.
1. Understandable .

2. Good to know.

I just finished the Mansion and like I said previously I'm enjoying my experience and looking forward to more in the future.

p.s. Thanks for the reply.

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
I have to say I have been enjoying it so far
So here are a few quality of suggestion
Write in bold "End of Content" this is a puzzle solver and characters can waste time and resources trying to solve the unsolvable
Notify you when buff/debuffs end
When using magic outside of combat [eg burning off slime etc] don't just note the repositories with 25 units list quantity and quality [sperm management is a core mechanic]
Likewise when choosing where to receive a donation list present quantity and quality, and any buff/debuffs for each location

I hope this is of some assistence

NightOwl

Aug 28, 2015
Are the eggs from the Sandworm/Rockworm supposed to permanently lower capacity of whatever orifice you choose?

I decided to seduce the Sandworm/Rockworm and after the eggs hatched my capacity drop by two points.

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
Have you considered adjustable skin tone in character generation?
If you do you could add a tight Afro, which would closely match the short style and would therefore not interfere with the assets.