(drug idea) Exhibliss

KurvyKirby

Jan 10, 2023
Instead of changing parts of you visibly, how about mentally? After all, some items whack your intelligence or reflexes. So, I introduce you to EXHIBLISS! A little pill, you swallow it, and you'll gain some more confidence about sexual acts in public. Maybe it's more of a black market item, thus costs more? This idea sprung to me considering how confusing it seems to be to gain exhib level, if the wiki is accurate. I could see it in this world: hell, it'd probably be an early-made pill in-universe considering it's easier to change the psyche than it is the physical body with just a pill.

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
Just to make sure: You do know that the ideas subforum is for gauging public interest for stuff you plan on writing, not for pitching ideas to others?

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
Don't worry - no one ever does. If you look at the other threads in this subforum, they're almost all requests, not people planning to write something.

Anyway, there's kind of a request thread, but since the bottleneck for stuff getting written is someone doing the actual writing, and authors have their own ideas they generally care more about than ideas from random other people, it's more of a place to vent rather than an actual request thread.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
What other people have said aside, this sounds like a very simple item to write. You could write it. I highly encourage you, in fact, to try writing it yourself. Writing items is significantly easier than writing sex scenes or characters, and most players appreciate whenever they get a new item. Everyone who writes for the game started somewhere.

Reactions: Kesil

KurvyKirby

Jan 10, 2023
What other people have said aside, this sounds like a very simple item to write. You could write it. I highly encourage you, in fact, to try writing it yourself. Writing items is significantly easier than writing sex scenes or characters, and most players appreciate whenever they get a new item. Everyone who writes for the game started somewhere.
That's very kind of you, but I wouldn't even know where to start! I don't know how anyone has written for any items, but I would be open to trying.