Drifa maid content not triggering?

ppr2

Hey all, with the most recent public update there's a line that says:

"Drifa has new content wherein she dresses up as your Wayfort’s new maid. Requires having fucked her 20 time; [Condition]ing her counts as 5 times."

I can't seem to get this content to trigger. I've done both either the missionary/anal options and the "conditioning" one 10+ times each easily, but there doesn't seem to be anything happening. I tried leaving the Wayfort, waiting 5-25+ hours, and then entering again and nothing happens. I go to Drifa to see if it's something you have to interact with her to trigger and still no dice. I'm 100% sure I have the most recent download and started a new save in case that was the issue and still nada

ppr2

As in there's a 1 week cooldown between instances or between checks? Like if it doesn't trigger I need to wait a week to try again? I figured you meant a 1 week cooldown after you triggered the encounter, but I've never triggered it. Waited 3+ weeks after meeting the requirements and entered the Wayfort from both the northern and southern entrances 40+ times and nothing. Does it just have a low(er) probability of triggering? Haven't had any issues triggering any of the other encounters throughout the game

Thanks of course for all the hard work you all do with the game!

Jstar

1 week cooldown between instances unless you picked [Forbid] and removed the event. I'm not sure what the percentages are, but it doesn't hurt to spam interact/approach on her until it triggers (Drifa must also be at the Wayfort). If she cums when you [Praise] her, then she's at max conditioning level.

// Triggers with the following conditions: Pure Drifa, wayfort has maids, praise counter at least 20.
// Cooldown timer of a week
// When all conditions are met, triggers when the PC approaches Drifa.

Last edited: