Drider Eggs

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
So I laid some eggs in Urta but apparently they were unfertilized. My character mentioned she just needs virile cum to fertilize them. How does that work, exactly? Do I just need to have vaginal sex to fertilize them or is that not an option?

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
In order to fertilize your Drider eggs, I think that you have to have vaginal sex with the Corrupt Drider from the swamp. Specifically, you have to take her cock in your pussy, then they will be fertilized. I haven't found any other sexual partner that seems to work. When it comes to Urta I don't know if there is any difference whether or not the eggs are fertilized. When I filled her with unfertilized eggs, the next scene I had with her was her complaining about what she was going to do with a bunch of baby spiders running around. Let me know if you happen find any different scenes though, I would be interested in seeing them.

Reactions: Nyseron

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
In order to fertilize your Drider eggs, I think that you have to have vaginal sex with the Corrupt Drider from the swamp. Specifically, you have to take her cock in your pussy, then they will be fertilized. I haven't found any other sexual partner that seems to work. When it comes to Urta I don't know if there is any difference whether or not the eggs are fertilized. When I filled her with unfertilized eggs, the next scene I had with her was her complaining about what she was going to do with a bunch of baby spiders running around. Let me know if you happen find any different scenes though, I would be interested in seeing them.
Yeah that worked. Thanks!

“But... what am I supposed to do when the eggs come out? I CAN’T look after any babies - this city needs every able body it can watching for demons, not replacing pacifiers!”

Maybe she could give them up to a tailor’s guild or something? After all, they’ll be driders like you are now, so they could produce lots of silk for the city. The fox-morph looks puzzled at the idea, then rubs her chin contemplatively. “I guess that might work...” she mumbles.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
“But... what am I supposed to do when the eggs come out? I CAN’T look after any babies - this city needs every able body it can watching for demons, not replacing pacifiers!”

Maybe she could give them up to a tailor’s guild or something? After all, they’ll be driders like you are now, so they could produce lots of silk for the city. The fox-morph looks puzzled at the idea, then rubs her chin contemplatively. “I guess that might work...” she mumbles.

Yeah, that is the exact scene I got when I filled her with unfertilized eggs, so like I said, I don't think there is any difference whether you fertilize them or not. Unless.. What scene did -you- get when you filled her with unfertilized eggs?