Dragon TF

W

War Demon

Will there be any Dragon TF content coming up because that would be awesome I've been trying to make my own with a mixture of other TF items. So Far I'm just a Chimera I got Bull horns from Minoblood Wine, Dragon wings and a Scorpion tail from Manticore Nip, Scales, and Claws from Cinderleaf. But if I try to do the tail it just turns into a normal salamanders tail which makes me go from Chimera to Salamander I want to become a Dragon the first seen in Savarra ever.

W

War Demon

OK thank you hopefully one of the TF effect is a breath weapon like Fire Breath that would be sweet.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
OK thank you hopefully one of the TF effect is a breath weapon like Fire Breath that would be sweet.
The devs have said that they really want to avoid any TF-related powers that would encourage players to use them for purely combat-centric purposes (one example here) so if there ever is a breath weapon-type Power linked to a transformation it would presumably not be better than what you could do with existing Powers that don't take TFs into account.

A

Arne

It's been a few years since this post, and unfortunately the wiki isn't really helpful in this case. Anyone know if the content has been added yet? I just started playing a few days ago