Dragon TF queston.

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
is it fair to say that once we get the dragon tf, it will be along the lines making the PC looking like Ashe or Aileh.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Is it still possible that we can make our dragon PC even more draconic like in TiTs?
That depends on what you mean by "More Draconic" but the dragon TF won't lock any of your bodyparts; if you want to have a muzzle and full body scales you can mix in the lizardfolk TF to fill those out.

Zarkrai

Sep 30, 2021
That depends on what you mean by "More Draconic" but the dragon TF won't lock any of your bodyparts; if you want to have a muzzle and full body scales you can mix in the lizardfolk TF to fill those out.
By "more draconic" I meant like how in TiTs, the draconic and frostwyrm racial scores have their own muzzles. So, I was wondering if using the tf even more would make your character gain more draconic features like the muzzle and the like. Also, I ask this because in the save editor for CoC2, the draconic options are still there, even for the face options and while obviously the game will treat you as a chimera if you have all the draconic features, the descriptions are similar or the same as the ones in TiTs.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
So, I was wondering if using the tf even more would make your character gain more draconic features like the muzzle and the like.
No, because that's not what Savarran dragons look like in their bipedal forms. We'll try and set up the racial code so that muzzle and full body scale OR monstergirl will both count as "draconic" for your race.

Mr.Q

Mar 12, 2016
i was hoping for both types of forms a full on dragon form used outside of sex scenes (combat and general traveling) and a more monster girl Ash/Eve form used for sex scene since bipedal form are easier to write for.