Dragon Breath

War Demon

May 24, 2020
Hell
Don't know if this was asked already. But can you get the Dragon Breath ability, and if so how. Thank you.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
You can obtain it with Mirror Stance from Kas at Winter City or from Dragonlyn if she took the spear in the new quest, via her Spar option. Mind you, it's a Level 10 Power so even if you obtain it you can't use it right now and won't be able to for a long time.

Ideo

May 30, 2016
You can also learn it using mirror stance from the hydra boss fight in the Starhome dungeon. Keep in mind that it is a one time encounter.

War Demon

May 24, 2020
Hell
You can obtain it with Mirror Stance from Kas at Winter City or from Dragonlyn if she took the spear in the new quest, via her Spar option. Mind you, it's a Level 10 Power so even if you obtain it you can't use it right now and won't be able to for a long time.
Should've known it would've came from Kas, also the high power level makes sense.
You can also learn it using mirror stance from the hydra boss fight in the Starhome dungeon. Keep in mind that it is a one time encounter.
Starhome dungeon remind me of what mission that's in. I might have already passed it, but then again even so. Like WolframL said level 10 to use it. Even if I were to get it might as well be a constant tease spell.

Dragon Breath spell: "Ha ha you're level 6 you can't use me yet",
PC: "Why you"

lol anyways thanks for the help.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
It's the Shork Dungeon, and I always forget you can steal Dragon Breath from that boss too.

War Demon

May 24, 2020
Hell
Shork Dungeon is that with the giant eel?

War Demon

May 24, 2020
Hell
Well that's good to know there's double the chance of getting it. Again thank you very much.

Boshe

Apr 4, 2022
the high power level makes sense
if you consider that Vitality Reap is only marginally less damage but is not able to miss, has a utility heal and a damage type, that has a shit ton of enemies critically vulnerable to it is likely a better power all things considered

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Dragon's Breath has almost double the guaranteed damage (80 vs 45) and while there are a lot of enemies with an extreme weakness to Blight damage, there are also a whole lot of enemies with a serious resistance to that damage including demons, who are much more likely to be the sorts of enemies we're going to be dealing with at the point in the game that Dragon's Breath is usable. Those same demons also resist Fire damage, but not nearly as much as they laugh at Blight damage.

So you're looking at one weaker attack that is situationally either amazing or nearly useless with a bonus healing effect, and a stronger attack that's less likely to have a major damage swing due to resistance/weakness and it has a bonus that it will always do at least half of its expected damage. I'd say that balances out, and that's assuming no relevant tweaks happen between now and when Level 10 is attainable.

Boshe

Apr 4, 2022
Checking it right now:

1679499655320.png

The wiki lies.

War Demon

May 24, 2020
Hell
Hey I just want the ability to go Godzilla during a fight. As a Bearfolk too, they got a Dragon Turtle in D&D. So I want to be a Dragon Bear in this, the first of it's kind the Dragon Bear. If only they put in a Bearfolk TF that gives you a bear snout. as well as everything else, oh well.

Getting off topic again thanks for the help.

Last edited: