Download Imagepack permanently greyed

CboyC95

Jul 14, 2021
This is an issue I have with previous versions and it still hasn't been resolved. Even though I got a prompt saying "Imagepack installed and available", the button itself is still stuck saying "Determining Image Pack Status". I don't know why I'm still having this issue.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
You're allowed to bump your own reports after a while, instead of starting a new thread.

Xadhoom

Nov 23, 2023
same issue, when starting with cmd, i got message. "unable to find sentinel file."

Edit:
Managed to fix it, i made a backup and deleted all files in "appdata/roaming/tits" leaving only "imagepack", after that i could update and finish it. then i copied the files back overwriting all.
Feels a bit weird that it worked, maybe it will be a problem for next update again as i put every setting back as to what it was before i started.

Last edited:

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
same issue, when starting with cmd, i got message. "unable to find sentinel file."

Edit:
Managed to fix it, i made a backup and deleted all files in "appdata/roaming/tits" leaving only "imagepack", after that i could update and finish it. then i copied the files back overwriting all.
Feels a bit weird that it worked, maybe it will be a problem for next update again as i put every setting back as to what it was before i started.
Fuck maybe it was an issue with the install or the cloud or something?

I hope I won't have to go rooting around in the guts of my computer to fix this, all the numbers make my smooth brain hurt.