Download Date 4 CoC 2

kristi

Jul 27, 2018
Sorry new to this website but really enjoyed CoC and I was wondering if there was any information on when CoC 2 would be downloadable for mobile like will it be released this month next month or is it gonna like take longer?

Reactions: Bilquis

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Sorry new to this website but really enjoyed CoC and I was wondering if there was any information on when CoC 2 would be downloadable for mobile like will it be released this month next month or is it gonna like take longer?
idk
it can be played in-browser on mobile fwiw

Miakoda

Nov 4, 2017
Somewhere Somehow
forum.fenoxo.com
But would the same go for a computer download file? I've always preferred to be able to play these games without the need for internet

Reactions: IATIHIA2

lightningshifter

Aug 27, 2015
Considering that they're still building the foundation of the game at the moment I don't see the value in having it yet. Yes, it is nice to have a standalone local version to play from but that's only true once you have enough game to make it worthwhile to do that. The content can be fully explored in less than an hour without overly rushing anything at the moment. You can also save the files locally to a location of your choice. Although I don't know that I would really need to keep local saves at the moment because they're going to be adding lots of mechanical content that might make it necessary to remake your characters after each update just about. I just got done trying out the latest version up for play and that's the impression I was left with anyways.