Double Buttslut by mistake?

Ranma

Mar 26, 2016
I forgot i got buttslut from thicc&shake and then i used the buttsluttinator, now the size seems to be locked at around 26?
Any way i can take the minimun size back to 20 if not 18?

Edit: I managed to remove the perks with console commands, how do i add them back? I'd like to get Hips dont lie and Buttslut specifically, using the console i mean.

Last edited:

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
I tried replicating this, but I didn't get a double effect. I was able to reduce the size with Reductpro from 24 to 19 and it hasn't went back up over the course of a few days.

Ranma

Mar 26, 2016
I tried replicating this, but I didn't get a double effect. I was able to reduce the size with Reductpro from 24 to 19 and it hasn't went back up over the course of a few days.
Here's the save file, i reduced the size with reducto but then it spikes back up cause of Hipsdont lie and buttslut
goin all the way to 26 at times

Attachments

• Annie (H) - 6Hrs 31Mins, 449 Days - Tavros Station, Kalas.json
    721.3 KB · Views: 2

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
As I suspected, the problem was Fecund Figure. I removed it and now it doesn't go beyond 18. I ran into this problem way back in the flash version, which is why I never get that perk anymore.

Attachments

• Annie (H) - 20Hrs 8Mins, 456 Days - Tavros Station, Kalas.json
    720.5 KB · Views: 2

Ranma

Mar 26, 2016
As I suspected, the problem was Fecund Figure. I removed it and now it doesn't go beyond 18. I ran into this problem way back in the flash version, which is why I never get that perk anymore.
So what, they conflict weirdly or something? Isnt it supposed to act up only when preggers?
Thanks for the save!
Edit: somehow getting sore at the gym got rid of all the extra junk in my trunk. what? and i mean without removing any of the perks!

Last edited: