Do's and Don't's of submissions?

Tiffye

Jul 17, 2023
Apologies if this is a frequently asked question, but I've spent ages looking around and I still have questions regarding what content is generally accepted or not.

I know
No -- loli, no. 1&2, undead, angels. No certain characters, like vendors. No genderless. No multiple vags or wombs.
Also -- Biped only, account for ghostlight and buttslut mode
and probably a few other things I'm forgetting to list

I also know no new companion creation, and it's best to write for an existing character first.

I'm wondering if there's a more comprehensive list of what kinks/scenes to not do, or do mindfully/in a certain fashion, or perhaps what are some specific characters' no's, especially our companions. I'm trying to get a feel for how much of this is essentially strict vs loose constitutionalism, and how balls off the wall we could go. There's a lot of kinks and such that I have not seen much of or at all that I'm unsure where they land, or there's one or two characters where it seems that it's at least 70% of their sole purpose.

Not a comprehensive list of examples:
petplay
CBT
docking/urethra stuff
more lactation, maybe male lactation (or the idea?)
cuckholding/cuckqueaning
asphyxiation
food play
public stuff/exhibitionism
voyeur
wax/candle
oviposition for more characters
electrostim
objectification
more dom/sub stuff
temp play
CNC
hypno-sex
somnophilia

I will disclaim that I haven't seen absolutely everything so some stuff might exist/be more common than I otherwise thought, but I feel the question still stands for many characters, particularly companions, where I'm wondering what lines are drawn. Or is it more of a "give it a try and throw it to the wind?" kind of thing? I have a lot of ideas (not everything listed, I was thinking of random kinks) but am unsure what I should dedicate my time to trying to write, Any advice or guidance to more comprehensive lists or anything of the sort, should they exist, would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

HugLife

Aug 7, 2018
cuckholding/cuckqueaning
public stuff/exhibitionism
voyeur
oviposition for more characters
more dom/sub stuff
CNC
somnophilia
These are things that are already in CoC2 in some fashion or another, so there's no reason you couldn't just write more of it.

petplay
asphyxiation
hypno-sex
These are things that aren't in CoC2, but are in TiTS and/or CoC1, and would probably be allowed given the similar standards the games have.

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
These are things that aren't in CoC2, but are in TiTS and/or CoC1, and would probably be allowed given the similar standards the games have.

Hypno-sex and petplay are in coc2. To give a particularly salient examples for each: goblins succubus hypnotist does the former, and the half-lupine/half-jotunn girl in the frostwood does the latter. And there's probably asphyxiation somewhere, even if it's not the most focused part of a scene.

Biped only
this bit is about the PC (and companions, obv) specifically. An important distinction, though I do think you understand that.

Anyways, I think Ted's big list is still pretty much accurate afaicr:

A.) Much like mainline productions here, some subject matter is prohibited in CoC2 - however, it is a slightly different list. Among this is any form of sexual depiction or content of minors, as well as the fetishes and kinks concerning scat, watersports, vore, gore and necrophilia. In addition, because CoC2 is funded by patreon, any hard incest - ie, direct nuclear family relations - is considered out as well. In addition, for the sake of content consistency, the player character cannot undergo any transformations they take them away from a humanoid shape, IE they can't be a centaur. (There can be centaurs! Just not you.)

I feel the question still stands for many characters, particularly companions, where I'm wondering what lines are drawn.
The general advice for this is to just reach out to the original writer—especially since it's considered common courtesy to ask before you write content for someone else's character.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alypia and Tiffye

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
For exhibitionism there's Drifa's scene and some new Lyrics scenes. Also Milky the Baker.

As for stuff not to do,
I also believe there's no scat or water play. No peeing and pooping or even mentioning of those functions. If you want to douse your partner it's gotta be with your sexual fluids.

Tiffye

Jul 17, 2023
For exhibitionism there's Drifa's scene and some new Lyrics scenes. Also Milky the Baker.
Yes, I acknowledge there's scenes for some stuff I've listed, I was mainly wondering if you could match any kink to any character or if there were some specific no-no's, and if so, if I was missing where they were posted. As well as the level of intensity we can take them, because some stuff can have quite a range

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
I was mainly wondering if you could match any kink to any character
In that case, go with what Balak said: ask the creator where possible.

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
Not really on topic, but when I saw the thread title I thought of another kind of submission :D

...sorry.. I will go back into obscurity again. ^^'