Dongers4All (possible shop or at least some TFs) (WIP)

EnderMuo

Jul 11, 2016
First of all would just posting some of the dong tfs i am coming up with be better or just coming up with a store to place them all in be better. Off the top of my head I can think how to make colder dongs, hotter dongs, vibrating dongs, fizzy cum. Also possiblities for fuzzy furry dongs, downy feathered dongs...i'll stop here.

Hmm the temperature would actualy be something of a pelvis tf to be in line with a sci-fi transformation. Couple of animals already have some heat exchange things (usualy for cooling off body part, blood). Idea is mostly something that would cool off or heat up the circulating blood in the donger, resulting in a temperature change. Yeah bit icky getting invloved with fiddly bits of fictional biology, but makes things possible if you stop to think about it. (hmm lubricating glands, something like saliva glands in a sheath to have a self lubing cock?). I'll stop here before i come up with anything else before hearing back from others. (interest, discoragement and so forth)

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
This is the wrong board to be posting this. There's no doc or anything to help you with. If you plan to actually do it, you outta move this thread to the 'Ideas' board until you have something to show. The Event Submission board is NOT the place for this unless you already have something written down for the people to review.

Also if you do go through with doing what you want to write, for the love of gods sake, write what YOU WANT, NOT what others want. Don't rely on other's interest. Just write it.

Reactions: NotYouNorI

EnderMuo

Jul 11, 2016
thanks emerald, any idea how to move this thread? (i've looked about everywhere on the page). I'm pretty new to actualy participating in forums ~_~ it more comfortable to lurk.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
I believe @Savin, @Gedan or any mod/admin can do it, long as ya call em.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
If you're really going to work on this I suggest you do the following:

• Put a few items from Gene and Busky on his wares. I kinda dumped some of mine on Gene, that made him too focused on dongers.
  • Drop the temperature stuff, I think it would impossible to rework into the game.
  • Make a few more flag giving/removing items, like a dick smothener, barb-giver, auto-luber or auto-sticky.
  • Put the shop either in Tavros or in someplace unreleased like Phaedra II
  • Make the shopkeeper a manly character due to the absence of those characters, through I understand if you don't want to do this.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
I remember that at some point Savin said it would be okay to split the barbed from the nubby flag. Through that was a while ago and I could be wrong.

I guess thats true through it doesnt feel the same.

EnderMuo

Jul 11, 2016
going pursue this in my own way of writing. First gathering references and resources before tackling the writing job. Decided to have fun with designing an older manly man char, drawings from some of my childhood video games (interestingly one of them had what could pass for an older, muscular kaithrit). So i'll be working on this as i'm able and hopefully be able to put out a preview sometime soon. Although i think there may be some kind of hex on writing for fen games. No sooner than I take this seriously than i start sniffling, sneezing and coughing the same day ~_~. Not sure if should blame fen or savin since they most often sick it seems.

Edit: Some progress made (or started) since last night. Just a little for now, but if I keep doing a little it can add up to be alot.

Last edited:

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
I could give you some tips and help ou format but you need to allow people to comment. It's in the share button in case you don't know.