Dominika Won't Give Me Spellblade

Serathinian

Sep 19, 2015
I'll start by saying that I'm using kitteh's modded version, but I ran into this problem in the vanilla game as well.

I checked Smutosaur and I couldn't find anything helpful. My INT is well above 60 but every time I talk to her she gives me oral without talking about magical theory and giving me the sword.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I've had this problem as well.  How i usually work around it is do a Mihari custom start in vanilla CoC, get a bad end, NG+ into my intended character, then load the new character with the spellblade into revamp. 

Serathinian

Sep 19, 2015
I've had this problem as well.  How i usually work around it is do a Mihari custom start in vanilla CoC, get a bad end, NG+ into my intended character, then load the new character with the spellblade into revamp. 

There's an idea.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Serathinian How about a magic trick: of finishing D2 and meeting her having Zetaz Map to find Lethice Stronghold? Does she still not giving you this weapon even then?

Serathinian

Sep 19, 2015
@Serathinian How about a magic trick: of finishing D2 and meeting her having Zetaz Map to find Lethice Stronghold? Does she still not giving you this weapon even then?

Do I seriously need Zetaz's map? Well it doesn't matter anyway I just did Zevos suggested.

It's going to bug the fuck out of me though because the description will always say "You began your journey as a cat-morph".

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Do I seriously need Zetaz's map? Well it doesn't matter anyway I just did Zevos suggested.

It's going to bug the fuck out of me though because the description will always say "You began your journey as a cat-morph".

Yes in code it's clear stated that one of req. for getting spellblade is having Zetaz Map KeyItem. Other ones you already meet from desc you gave in first post. Well Mihari temple is cat-morph so... it's hard to convince game to say you started journey as human.

Serathinian

Sep 19, 2015
Yes in code it's clear stated that one of req. for getting spellblade is having Zetaz Map KeyItem. Other ones you already meet from desc you gave in first post. Well Mihari temple is cat-morph so... it's hard to convince game to say you started journey as human.

Damn it.

Well I went back and dealt with it in my old file.

Thanks, Ormael.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Np. Glad to help. And well it wasn;t me who decided that zetaz map is req. to get spellblade (I even thought it was this quest form this other npc in tower...plant-woman to spy on Dominika that would lead to getting spellblade).