Does the Flexibility perk (and various other things) actually do anything right now?

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Also, sorry if I'm spamming the forums too much, but I can't seem to find the answers on my own after thrawling through the wikipedia already.

I got the Flexibility perk from eating catnip (probably) a while ago, and though it's listed on the list of perks I have acquired, it doesn't seem to do anything right now... I know in CoC with a similar perk, you would be able to perform auto-fellatio and auto-cunnilingus even with normal sized equipment, so I figured that'd be possible here as well, but... I have not found such an option on the masturbation menu, nor anywhere else.

Honestly, same goes for prehensile tongues and tails, though I have onyl had those for a few hours, so I might not have noticed htem yet.

And.... Hardlight panties. Do *they* work? I bought a pair of Thongs with the hardlight upgrade a whole while ago, and so far it has not come up even once... Did I get scammed?

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Also, sorry if I'm spamming the forums too much, but I can't seem to find the answers on my own after thrawling through the wikipedia already.

I got the Flexibility perk from eating catnip (probably) a while ago, and though it's listed on the list of perks I have acquired, it doesn't seem to do anything right now... I know in CoC with a similar perk, you would be able to perform auto-fellatio and auto-cunnilingus even with normal sized equipment, so I figured that'd be possible here as well, but... I have not found such an option on the masturbation menu, nor anywhere else.

Honestly, same goes for prehensile tongues and tails, though I have onyl had those for a few hours, so I might not have noticed htem yet.

And.... Hardlight panties. Do *they* work? I bought a pair of Thongs with the hardlight upgrade a whole while ago, and so far it has not come up even once... Did I get scammed?
Flexibility has been answered before, it lowers the size requirements for auto-fellatio, which also factors height. I don't think it allows auto-cunnilingus. The prehensile tongues/tails and headlight panties simply don't have a large amount of content/scenes that adjust to acknowledge them.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
In addition to there not being very many hardlighy scenes, often they won't trigger if you have an actual dick as well.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
IMO, flexibility should also increase evasion a bit (3-5%, maybe?) since it makes a lot of sense. That said, I'm not sure about what's the TF item that grants it. The perk could be also applied to TF's based on flexible animals, as ferrets. Currently, adding it to the Lesser Panda tf could be a good idea, since that TF hasn't any novelty perk (Hollow bones, Icy veins, Mane, Nuki nuts, etc).

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
IMO, flexibility should also increase evasion a bit (3-5%, maybe?) since it makes a lot of sense. That said, I'm not sure about what's the TF item that grants it. The perk could be also applied to TF's based on flexible animals, as ferrets. Currently, adding it to the Lesser Panda tf could be a good idea, since that TF hasn't any novelty perk (Hollow bones, Icy veins, Mane, Nuki nuts, etc).
It's on the Catnip TF, y'know Kaithrit flexibility and all.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
It's on the Catnip TF, y'know Kaithrit flexibility and all.

Actually, nekomata* flexibility. The kaithrit is a separate species, with their own TF item (nepeta or something). Basically, kaithrit are humans with cat ears, cat tails, and furry legs and arms (and two tails). Nekomata, however, have the whole kit and caboodle (or should I say, cat and caboodle?) with furry everything, cat face, cat genitals, a single feline tale, digitigrade legs and of course cat ears, but also cat claws (which IIRC kaithrit don't have)

So basically, nekomata are far more cat than kaithrit are... Kaithrit are like cat-lite.

Reactions: NotYouNorI

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
and furry legs and arms
Kairhrit don't have furry arms and legs. None of the kaithrit NPCs have them described as such.

Also "nekomata" is the japanese term for demon cats whose tail has split into two. While you can be called by the appearance screen as such, it's not the only cat themed thing Catnip can turn you into.

So Catnip isn't just a "nekomata" tf but a general "anthro cat furry" tf.

Reactions: Backwoods and Kesil

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Kairhrit don't have furry arms and legs. None of the kaithrit NPCs have them described as such.

Also "nekomata" is the japanese term for demon cats whose tail has split into two. While you can be called by the appearance screen as such, it's not the only cat themed thing Catnip can turn you into.

So Catnip isn't just a "nekomata" tf but a general "anthro cat furry" tf.

Woops, my bad! I forgot that I had two tails on that character, and I might have mixed up Ausar (who do have furry arms, at least) and kaithrit... Though looking at the wiki article, kaithrit do have claws like cats, apparantly.

TIL about japanese demon cats as well, thanks!

Arhon

Jun 22, 2016
Woops, my bad! I forgot that I had two tails on that character, and I might have mixed up Ausar (who do have furry arms, at least) and kaithrit... Though looking at the wiki article, kaithrit do have claws like cats, apparantly.

TIL about japanese demon cats as well, thanks!
Ausar= Dog
Kaithrit= Cat

Its impossible to mix them :O

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I sometimes wonder whether Hornitol's options could be expanded so as to ensure one's always horny :D

Reactions: ShySquare

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Should a Silly Mode expansion include a chance of increasing minimum Lust by 35 or so, then?

Reactions: ShySquare