Does someone have the link to Jacques's character models viewer?

Ideo

May 30, 2016
I remember a while back Fenoxo posted on the blog a link to a prototype for a character viewer Jacques00 had been working on. It was still somewhat basic but had options to experiment with different tone, thickness and femininity values and body shapes.

I tried finding the original post with the link to the viewer but after 30 minutes of search could not find it. Does anyone have the link or can find the original blog post?

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Pretty sure that was for CoC1.

And it was honestly kinda garbage.

Aside from that, i havenet heard of a character viewer being made for any fenco game.

I may be mistaken, tho....

TheShepard256

Pretty sure that was for CoC1.

And it was honestly kinda garbage.

Aside from that, i havenet heard of a character viewer being made for any fenco game.

I may be mistaken, tho....
No, Jacques00 definitely made one for TiTS sometime during the JS porting process, though it's pretty bare-bones. I remember seeing it showcased on Twitter, but I don't remember if it was downloadable.

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
No, Jacques00 definitely made one for TiTS sometime during the JS porting process, though it's pretty bare-bones. I remember seeing it showcased on Twitter, but I don't remember if it was downloadable.

You mean this?

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Interesting.gif

Reactions: ShySquare

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Oooh ok this is pretty neat. It would be sweet if this actually gets fleshed out further.