Does libido effect the lust damage you receive?

BigBoss6121

Feb 8, 2017
Title, basically. I’ve been thinking about upping my libido so I hit sexable lust easier, but I’ve held back so far for optimization. The wiki isn’t really clear about it, so I just wanted to confirm.

criticAlls

May 4, 2018
Yes, in combat, anyway. I do not know by how much, yet, from personal experience across multiple characters over the years as well as from what the wiki confirms (" Determines how fast the character's lust will raise over time or during sexual encounters."), I can say that libido absolutely affects the lust damage you receive.

For example, my current character has a libido of 3. Even fantasizing, which is causing self-lust damage, it can take a turn or two to get her to the point she'll even consider fucking her opponent, let alone any lust damage that the opponent tries to do. Just in case you didn't know, and for anyone who doesn't that stumbles across this thread, lust damage can be reduced even more when you have certain perks or armor that reduces lust damage or makes you immune to specific lust-damage enhancers like gasses/pheromones.

Yet, back to the OP once more, yes. As a bit of an example, my libido of 3 character hardly gets any lust based damage except during encounters that already do insane lust damage or encounters that deal a straight amount of damage regardless of resistances or just arbitrarily increase your lust. I'm not 100% sure if there are encounters that do the latter two things mentioned- unmitigated damage and arbitrary lust increase, yet it certainly seems so from my experience which also makes me think the stats only really matter in combat in most cases.. which is kinda bunk, imo.

Yet I'm rambling a bit now, sorry about that, this isn't the "what are your gripes" thread so I'll stop and just reiterate one more time, yes- Libido absolutely affects the lust damage you get, at least it does in combat, anyway, I'm uncertain if it does outside of combat beyond reducing your lust-over-time while traveling.